Camelcamel 99 filters

The new set promotional packs that you have put out recently are of a horrible quality!!! I ended up with 4 packs of them as the gas stations only had the stupid sucky promotion packs. Personally I found them to be [censor] quality compared to the normally packaged 99's.
Please never make these again!!
2EA8SE0 is the number on the bottom of the pack.

Camel

St
Mar 14, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Mar 23, 2018

it's not just your pack. it's all of the new ones. I am now having to scour all the gas stations trying to find the only remaining original packs because these are quickly becoming the only kind available. I found a carton of the originals tonight after only having those new ones for two days and definitely noticed a nicotine high. It's obvious that these are not the same seeing as that I haven't had an actual nicotine high like that since I first started smoking. I really hope that these are not the new norm. please fix these!!!

•   Mar 23, 2018

You could try not sucking on cancer sticks. Then you wouldn't need to be concerned with the quality of the garbage you waste money on every day.

• Me
      Mar 26, 2018

These are horrible! And after being a Camel smoker since the early 80's I am going to have to break off a long relationship that saddens. But I can't smoke these!!! What did you people do? Its not just me, its EVERYBODY I know that smokes Camel 99 and, I knew they were different the moment the new pack touched my hand. If you guys need money, I would rather you made a pack 18 or 19 then just change the product like this . I have 3 packs left and then Im switching brands :( If you decide to go back to the old "formula" email me