Camelnew camel 99 packs

C

I have smoked Camel 99's for at least 15 years and these new packs are absolutely horrible! They don't pack they just crumble up, they don't really smoke the same and also to top it off almost every time I reach in to grab 1cigg I break 1! They just snap with little to no effort! Please get these off the shelves and give us the oldies but goodies preferred packs back! You shouldn't mess with a good thing! Thank u!

new camel 99 packs

• Sh
    Sheri Ann denato Jul 06, 2019

Camel changes there cigarettes after you have been smoking them for years. Why do you not care what your customers like? This is the second time now over several years I have to make a change to another brand and makes no sense to disappoint your customers. Why??

• Ka
    Katherine Sheck Apr 19, 2018

I've been smoking camel 99's for 23 years. These new packs are horrible! I have broken numerous cigarettes, and I'm not being rough with them. You bump them and they snap. It's ridiculous. I think the flavor has changed as well. They are harsher and I don't like them. I'm thinking I'll be switching brands unless they are changed back. I don't know why they messed with them to begin with but now they suck!

• Kr
    Kristan Edwards Apr 18, 2018

I've been smoking the camel blue 99s for 2-3 years now and it wasn't until the new packaging that I began having numerous (5-10 per pack @ $8 each ) cigarettes break near the filter when attempting to get one out of the pack, or by gently butting it out (packing them makes no difference)! This has been an ongoing issue for months now, it is beyond frustrating and quite frankly it's unacceptable! I hope that Immediate action is taken to help resolve these issues and that us loyal customers are somehow compensated for our troubles.