Calypso Cay / Dump! No one wants to take responsibility!
This was horrible. The deal was to get a few days and a few tickets for cheap in turn you listen to a 90 min speal on timeshares. I must admit, this was a beautiful resort. Beautiful grounds, pools, villas, putt putt etc. The catch is...you have to stay in this roach infested, smelly nasty, dirt hotel smack dab in the middle of this beautiful resort! It took us 3 trys to get a room we would even think about setting foot in. They all smelled of urine, vomit, and mildew. We pulled the comforter back in one room and there was blood all over the sheets. Not to mention, everytime you step foot out of your room, you ran into DOZENS of people complaining about their rooms! Every complaint made to the hotel staff was answered in the same way...'you have to talk to the company you booked the vaca through about your accommodations'. That's such crap!! You work here, therefore you should take some responsibility for the way this place is kept!! Thank God on our 2nd day of our stay, we met some really nice people at the pool, who were actually staying in a villa, who offered us their 1Br lockout for the rest of the trip! PLEASE READ WARNING!!! Stay away from this deal! The Villa's are beautiful! Hotel and everything in it is CRAP!!! Terrible experience for a family vacation!...until we got into the villa! THANK YOU SAMMIE AND JENN!
More Calypso Cay Complaints & Reviews
- Tropical Grand vacation/Calypso Cay resort - holiday scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Buyer beware 
- Calypso Cay - Scam and cheating 
- Calypso Cay - credit card 
- Calypso Cay - Fraud and cheating
- Calypso Cay - Timeshare Scam 
- Calypso Cay Resort - Bait and Switch 
- Calypsocay.com - Total disaster!
- Calypso Cay - Do not recommend
- Calypso Cay Resort/Disney Promotions - scam tried but foiled