Calvin Kleinpoor service

My sister and I were waiting for a Calvin Klein store to open for aprox 10 mins, which was fine, it came over the tannoy that all the shops were now open so we entered the store to be told we couldn`t come in because they weren`t ready and we would have to wait out side. If they were not going to be ready on time they should have a notice on the door so we would not of wasted our time, she was most rude. this was on 23./10/2014.
I sent an e-mail to complain about the service expecting an apology and an explanation, I got through accidentally to an international Calvin Klein rather than a UK customer service but they were very helpful and forwarded my complaint.
Thirteen e-mails later I have only had contact from this one agent with her apologies for the Uk`s bad handling of this, I have had no contact from the UK at all, this is atrocious, it has made a simple case into an intolerable case of rudeness, I am extremely upset to be treated in this manner and to be ignored by Calvin Klein. I will not go away.

Am
Jan 06, 2015

Comments

•   Oct 28, 2008
    Calvin Klein - Rip-off!
    Calvin Klein
    205 West 39th Street
    New York
    New York

I had bought my PJ pants maybe a little over a month ago, well i had them on &&& had to go out to my car to get some money, and well as I was getting out they ripped right down the crotch. I'm really upset, i expected more from this company.

• Jg
      Jun 06, 2011
    Calvin Klein - Jeans
    Singapore

My friends and I both bought a pair of Calvin Klein jeans in Paragon branch Singapore while we were on holiday. After we came back from holiday, we both realized that the cutting of one side of the jean is crooked although it is different design. Is it rejected good selling in Calvin Klein? I am very disappointed.

• Me
      Oct 26, 2011
    Calvin Klein - socks i bought
    TJ Maxx
    Pennsylvania

I bought Calvin Klein socks at Tj Maxx. ISBN [protected]. They fit very well at first (I am a size 9 women's so I have trouble finding socks that are large enough for my feet), but after just one trip through the dryer at a low setting they shrunk to half their size!

Dec 20, 2011
    Calvin Klein - Bad quality
    Calvin Klein

I purchased a beautiful black push up bra with lace, 32DD (F3005) and there is no under wire in one of the cups (which of course I didn't notice until I got the product home). I attempted to replace it/return it at the store I had purchased it from, but they will not take it back. Can Calvin Klein help?