Calvin Klein / faulty goods

Ireland Review updated:
I bought a beautiful Calvin Klein studded ring in Dublin airport, i only had it a couple of weeks weh the studding came off the band of the ring. As i won't be in Dublin airport travelling out of the country i have no way of bringing it back, what will be done about this?

Comments

An
  20th of Nov, 2008
I have a bottle of Obsession eau de parfum spray vaporisoteur which I have just started using but unfortuntley after after just one spray the vapouriser has ceased working so that I am left with a completely useless bottle . I would welcome your comments on this and would hope that some way can be found to recompense me for this item. I realise that proof of this has to be shown, and hopefully this can be done at one of the stores where I live - Swindon Wiltshire.
I await your reply

Angela Ricketts
214 Ermin Street
Stratton St Margaret
Swindon
Wilts SN3 4LW
An
  28th of Nov, 2008
I have previously sent e-mail with complaint about faulty vapouriser on a bottle of Obsession eau de parfum vapourisateur. Do you not reply to letters of complaint? This item has only been used once and as it is not the cheapest of perfumes I really do think that I deserve at least a comment from yourselves and of course a refund or replacement item. I hope that some action will be taken about this or I have no compunction about reporting this to the Trading Standards Authority.
Angela Ricketts
Le
  3rd of Jul, 2009
Angela

Hi, yes agree with you entirely, Myself and my wife brought two bottle of CKN2U from Manchester Airport, and have both found that the Vapourisers have ceased up, and stopped spraying. It's certainly not cheap stuff, and we will not be buying this again.
Vi
  21st of Jan, 2010
I was given a defective product a pair of Calvin Klein jeans. The zip is defective!!
Aa
  21st of Jan, 2010
oh boo hoo
Jr
  23rd of Jun, 2010
Oh lose weight you fat [censor]!!
Vi
  10th of Jan, 2014
On December 26, 2013 I purchased five pairs of shoes from CalvinKlein.com. At the checkout it boasted an advertisement of "extra 25% at checkout". The checkout box did not reflect the 25% and I called customer service for assistance and I was told that it was an error. The representative, whose name is Sherry, was rude and spoke to me rather harshly and told me that I cannot get the 25% as it was already discounted and she is going to contact the tech department for them to remove the discount. Another representative assisted me with my purchase and acknowledge that the 25% should apply as it is shown with the item. She completed the purchase and told me I would receive the discount later as she has to send it to customer service for them to credit back my account within the next 24 - 48 hours. Two weeks passed and I did not hear from customer service. After my third phone call I was casually told that they would not be applying the 25% because there was an error with the advertising. I will be returning all five pairs of shoes back to them. I am disappointed with customer service because I thought a brand like Calvin Klein would stand behind their advertisement even if there was an error with their advertisement.
Sa
  2nd of Apr, 2016
while returning a product a female staff teated us with very hatred attitude and humiliation.

Calvin Klein Logo Calvin Klein