Calvin Klein / faulty goods

1 Ireland Review updated:

I bought a beautiful Calvin Klein studded ring in Dublin airport, i only had it a couple of weeks weh the studding came off the band of the ring. As i won't be in Dublin airport travelling out of the country i have no way of bringing it back, what will be done about this?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2008

I have a bottle of Obsession eau de parfum spray vaporisoteur which I have just started using but unfortuntley after after just one spray the vapouriser has ceased working so that I am left with a completely useless bottle . I would welcome your comments on this and would hope that some way can be found to recompense me for this item. I realise that proof of this has to be shown, and hopefully this can be done at one of the stores where I live - Swindon Wiltshire.
    I await your reply

Angela Ricketts
    214 Ermin Street
    Stratton St Margaret
    Swindon
    Wilts SN3 4LW

28th of Nov, 2008

I have previously sent e-mail with complaint about faulty vapouriser on a bottle of Obsession eau de parfum vapourisateur. Do you not reply to letters of complaint? This item has only been used once and as it is not the cheapest of perfumes I really do think that I deserve at least a comment from yourselves and of course a refund or replacement item. I hope that some action will be taken about this or I have no compunction about reporting this to the Trading Standards Authority.
    Angela Ricketts

• Le
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Angela

Hi, yes agree with you entirely, Myself and my wife brought two bottle of CKN2U from Manchester Airport, and have both found that the Vapourisers have ceased up, and stopped spraying. It's certainly not cheap stuff, and we will not be buying this again.

• Vi
      21st of Jan, 2010

I was given a defective product a pair of Calvin Klein jeans. The zip is defective!!

• Aa
      21st of Jan, 2010

oh boo hoo

• Jr
      23rd of Jun, 2010

Oh lose weight you fat [censor]!!

• Vi
      10th of Jan, 2014

On December 26, 2013 I purchased five pairs of shoes from CalvinKlein.com. At the checkout it boasted an advertisement of "extra 25% at checkout". The checkout box did not reflect the 25% and I called customer service for assistance and I was told that it was an error. The representative, whose name is Sherry, was rude and spoke to me rather harshly and told me that I cannot get the 25% as it was already discounted and she is going to contact the tech department for them to remove the discount. Another representative assisted me with my purchase and acknowledge that the 25% should apply as it is shown with the item. She completed the purchase and told me I would receive the discount later as she has to send it to customer service for them to credit back my account within the next 24 - 48 hours. Two weeks passed and I did not hear from customer service. After my third phone call I was casually told that they would not be applying the 25% because there was an error with the advertising. I will be returning all five pairs of shoes back to them. I am disappointed with customer service because I thought a brand like Calvin Klein would stand behind their advertisement even if there was an error with their advertisement.

2nd of Apr, 2016

while returning a product a female staff teated us with very hatred attitude and humiliation.

• Na
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Shoes
    Bellevue
    Nebraska

I bought sandals, wore them 2 times and the back part ripped off. I'm very disappointed as I really like them, but the quality obviously is horrible... never expected it from Calvin Klein

• He
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Calvin Klein - S-HDSN H7JDJ7XS Oc1

I bought a brand new Calvin Klein handbag with the tag still in place from an outlet store in USA. It got colour transfer and is stained blue possibly from denim stain. I have tried many things to get the colour off but nothing has worked.

Please advise what is recommended to use for colour transfer or if a replacement bag or refund is possible.

• Yo
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Underwear
    Siddipet
    India

I'm from India Hyderabad Iam using Ck underwear unfortable back side tags ok...please do it my problem cut the tags after using

• Go
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Calvin Klein - T shirt
    Kolkata
    India
    contact@tpi-industries.in

I am a regular customer of your products. Today I got a very bad complaint for the quality of tshirt I wore because of the stitches of buttons visible .
    Gopal Bhuwalka
    +91 9331043214

• Ay
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Jacket

On 12 October I was in LA. I bought jacket as Medium size.
    But when I reached Dubai I found it Large size.

Is there any way to replace it in Dubai? Otherwise pls suggest a solution.

• Sy
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Underwear
    Melbourne
    Florida

I'm looking to buy underwear wholesale

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Calvin Klein polo shirt
    Malta

I have purchased the polo shirt from Calvin Klein's outlet shop in Rome, whilst on holiday there this March.

The top has only been worn a few times. As you can see the material of the front of the top has thinned and resulted in wholes.

Do you think this is fair?

• La
    Calvin Klein - Handbag

I bought this bag in May and it is now septemember and it is falling apart in two different spots. I brought it to Macy's which is where I purchased it and they told me to contact Calvin Klein to try to get another bag or some kind of refund.

• Sh
    Calvin Klein - Men's boxer shorts
    Palmbeach

Purchased a pack of these last week in Palm Beach Gardens Florida. After one cycle in the washing machine the letters printed on the side have come off. We are very disappointed in this as we paid for good quality.
    We look forward to your response.
    Mrs sheena Archer

Calvin Klein - Jacket
    Montreal
    Canada

Hi I brought a jacket 1 1/2 years a go and now the fake leather is come out is a jacket of more 200$ and is garbage now.
    I'm really love the Calvin Klein clothing but I don't not what happened .
    Meybe this jacket is effective ?
    I'm send you the picture
    Meybe you can change me the jacket or send my other.
    My tel. 5146860297