Calvin Kleinfaulty goods

A Review updated:

I bought a beautiful Calvin Klein studded ring in Dublin airport, i only had it a couple of weeks weh the studding came off the band of the ring. As i won't be in Dublin airport travelling out of the country i have no way of bringing it back, what will be done about this?

My money is lose ok

Please do it my mony is lose

Please do it my mony is lose

Nov 20, 2008

I have a bottle of Obsession eau de parfum spray vaporisoteur which I have just started using but unfortuntley after after just one spray the vapouriser has ceased working so that I am left with a completely useless bottle . I would welcome your comments on this and would hope that some way can be found to recompense me for this item. I realise that proof of this has to be shown, and hopefully this can be done at one of the stores where I live - Swindon Wiltshire.
    I await your reply

Angela Ricketts
    214 Ermin Street
    Stratton St Margaret
    Swindon
    Wilts SN3 4LW

Nov 28, 2008

I have previously sent e-mail with complaint about faulty vapouriser on a bottle of Obsession eau de parfum vapourisateur. Do you not reply to letters of complaint? This item has only been used once and as it is not the cheapest of perfumes I really do think that I deserve at least a comment from yourselves and of course a refund or replacement item. I hope that some action will be taken about this or I have no compunction about reporting this to the Trading Standards Authority.
    Angela Ricketts

• L
      Jul 03, 2009

Angela

Hi, yes agree with you entirely, Myself and my wife brought two bottle of CKN2U from Manchester Airport, and have both found that the Vapourisers have ceased up, and stopped spraying. It's certainly not cheap stuff, and we will not be buying this again.

Jan 21, 2010

I was given a defective product a pair of Calvin Klein jeans. The zip is defective!!

Jan 21, 2010

oh boo hoo

Jun 23, 2010

Oh lose weight you fat [censor]!!

Jan 10, 2014

On December 26, 2013 I purchased five pairs of shoes from CalvinKlein.com. At the checkout it boasted an advertisement of "extra 25% at checkout". The checkout box did not reflect the 25% and I called customer service for assistance and I was told that it was an error. The representative, whose name is Sherry, was rude and spoke to me rather harshly and told me that I cannot get the 25% as it was already discounted and she is going to contact the tech department for them to remove the discount. Another representative assisted me with my purchase and acknowledge that the 25% should apply as it is shown with the item. She completed the purchase and told me I would receive the discount later as she has to send it to customer service for them to credit back my account within the next 24 - 48 hours. Two weeks passed and I did not hear from customer service. After my third phone call I was casually told that they would not be applying the 25% because there was an error with the advertising. I will be returning all five pairs of shoes back to them. I am disappointed with customer service because I thought a brand like Calvin Klein would stand behind their advertisement even if there was an error with their advertisement.

Apr 02, 2016

while returning a product a female staff teated us with very hatred attitude and humiliation.

• N
      Aug 14, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Shoes
    Bellevue
    Nebraska

I bought sandals, wore them 2 times and the back part ripped off. I'm very disappointed as I really like them, but the quality obviously is horrible... never expected it from Calvin Klein

• H
      Aug 20, 2018
    Calvin Klein - S-HDSN H7JDJ7XS Oc1

I bought a brand new Calvin Klein handbag with the tag still in place from an outlet store in USA. It got colour transfer and is stained blue possibly from denim stain. I have tried many things to get the colour off but nothing has worked.

Please advise what is recommended to use for colour transfer or if a replacement bag or refund is possible.

• Y
      Aug 21, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Underwear
    Siddipet
    India

I'm from India Hyderabad Iam using Ck underwear unfortable back side tags ok...please do it my problem cut the tags after using

• G
      Aug 28, 2018
    Calvin Klein - T shirt
    Kolkata
    [protected]@tpi-industries.in

I am a regular customer of your products. Today I got a very bad complaint for the quality of tshirt I wore because of the stitches of buttons visible .
    Gopal Bhuwalka
    +91 [protected]

Sep 11, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Jacket

On 12 October I was in LA. I bought jacket as Medium size.
    But when I reached Dubai I found it Large size.

Is there any way to replace it in Dubai? Otherwise pls suggest a solution.

Sep 18, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Underwear
    Melbourne
    Florida

I'm looking to buy underwear wholesale

• R
      Sep 18, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Calvin Klein polo shirt
    Malta

I have purchased the polo shirt from Calvin Klein's outlet shop in Rome, whilst on holiday there this March.

The top has only been worn a few times. As you can see the material of the front of the top has thinned and resulted in wholes.

Do you think this is fair?

• L
    Calvin Klein - Handbag

I bought this bag in May and it is now septemember and it is falling apart in two different spots. I brought it to Macy's which is where I purchased it and they told me to contact Calvin Klein to try to get another bag or some kind of refund.

Calvin Klein - Men's boxer shorts
    Palmbeach

Purchased a pack of these last week in Palm Beach Gardens Florida. After one cycle in the washing machine the letters printed on the side have come off. We are very disappointed in this as we paid for good quality.
    We look forward to your response.
    Mrs sheena Archer

Calvin Klein - Jacket
    Montreal
    Canada

Hi I brought a jacket 1 1/2 years a go and now the fake leather is come out is a jacket of more 200$ and is garbage now.
    I'm really love the Calvin Klein clothing but I don't not what happened .
    Meybe this jacket is effective ?
    I'm send you the picture
    Meybe you can change me the jacket or send my other.
    My tel. [protected]

Price 22, 000.00

• K
      Oct 15, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Bralette

I bought a 2 pack of your bralettes in med. one black and one white. When I opened them the black one was a small. It was a sealed box. And because I wear these all the time I didn't keep the receipt. So I have no way of returning them. What can I do? How often does this happen?

Kristine

• M
      Oct 22, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Calvin Performance shirt

Purchased this shirt on 6/10/2017 at Boston Store Mayfair #527, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The shirt is beading and fading. Product information: PFJOB7034; PF7T2149; PIE XL. Retail price $39.00. This is a cute shirt but the fabric is of inferior quality. I am disappointed. It is a product of poor quality.

Oct 27, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Wrong price
    Ireland

Hi, I have bought a bra in outlet Kildare Village in your shop. Sale sticker had prices WAS and NOW. On the stickers was €44 now €22. When I ripped of that sale sticker I can see original price of €29.
    Actuall OFF was €9 not half price and not €44 as sale sticker was saying.
    Very unhappy. Poor lie!

Oct 27, 2018
    Calvin Klein - underwear
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

I bought the item from that link

and it is Fake !!

Nov 04, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Men's underwear
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

I have bought a 3 pkgs of your underwear and they only lasted 2 months. They got a small hole the first wash after the 4third was the size of a fist. Will not buy again but do love and have a couple pairs of you jeans and a 3 piece suit.

• P
      Nov 13, 2018
    Calvin Klein - Bras
    Sydney
    New South Wales
    Australia
    DavidJones.co.au

I bought some Calvin klein underwear from David Jones Sydney, very comfortable but one of the bras broke the third time I wore it very disappointed. I was told that your underwear was good quality! Won't be buying your products again

• M
      Feb 25, 2019
    Calvin Klein - Bag and wallet
    Philippines

You may want to consider checking the quality of the leathers being used.

Appreciate hearing feedback
    Here is ny email addresss [protected]@yahoo.com

Regards, malou

• B
      Nov 09, 2019
    Calvin Klein - Belt
    Canada

My Calvin Klein belt broke at the buckle. As you can see by the attached pictures, there is minimal wear. The buckle should not have broke especially considering I was standing and not even applying extra stress on it.
    I enjoy the Calvin Klein name and buy many of their products. What is going on with this breaking? Not cool!