callingcards.com / bad service!
Purchased a card in September 2007 specifically for use in New Zealand. Despite trying many pay phones there was not one where it would work for calls within New Zealand. A recording would come on that said the number was invalid but in each case when I went to a tourist center or begged help from someone else the number worked fine.
I could call back from a pay phone to the U. S. but the rate was 6 times the advertised price. I sent 5 emails to email@example.com and did not receive a single response.
More callingcards.com Complaints & Reviews
- callingcards.com - overcharging every phone call that I made 
- callingcards.com - customer service hung up on me twice 
- callingcards.com - supplementary cost!!! 
- callingcards.com - hidden charges 
- callingcards.com - poor quality callingcards & service 
- callingcards.com - simple calls calling card
- callingcards.com - bad service
- callingcards.com - international calling cards/ rising sun
- callingcards.com - the old bait and switch routine