CallingCards.com / Bad service!

Phone: 866-2993937

Purchased a card in September 2007 specifically for use in New Zealand. Despite trying many pay phones there was not one where it would work for calls within New Zealand. A recording would come on that said the number was invalid but in each case when I went to a tourist center or begged help from someone else the number worked fine.

I could call back from a pay phone to the U. S. but the rate was 6 times the advertised price. I sent 5 emails to support@callingcards.com and did not receive a single response.

Va

Comments

• Tw
      4th of Jul, 2010

CallingCards.com are crooks. They are a den of thiefs waiting for their next victim. Do not give them any of your monies. They double and triple their rates once on line and cut you time while talking . I have talked with everyone in their organization that would talk with without any help. If a word to wish is sufficient then read my WORDS again. Thanks Steve G. for this e-mail address.
    tws

• Tw
      4th of Jul, 2010

Right on Target with those bad guys.

24th of Jul, 2011

there call in center is in South America by the way

here is the web address for the FTC

I Just filed a formal complaint against this company

• De
      3rd of Mar, 2012

I used a calling code in Mexico. Each time, I followed the instructions very carefully. Each time, a recording gave me the balance on the card. The balance was being deducted down. I just received my phone bill and they charged me $72 for international calls.

• Vi
      25th of Sep, 2015

It says on their website that "We email your Calling Card & PIN INSTANTLY", but in fact it can take up to 24 hours. Also, it says they have 24 hour customer service, but in fact they don't.