Cactus Jack's Auto / Awful experience

United States Review updated:
Cactus Jacks
I got into a 2000 ford focus in 7/07 and since then I have had several harassing phone calls and then threats from different 'so-called account reps' call me and deliberately accuse me of not making payments. And mind you I haven't always been in this car, like i said I got into it in 7/07 the 1st car I was driving was a 97 nissan altima and the engine blew on that 1, but since then I have seen that car and it back and up and running an out on the streets again by another unsuspecting consumer. But, sad to say thats none of my business and I'm not entitled to care about their issues, so anyhow, i have had her a yr now and i have made several repairs on her and paid for them and they still cry that i haven't made any payments and as stupid as they are I have even told them and recently had to take my aunt w/me down to that HELL called a car lot! And was told yet again by another account rep that if I brought down $80 that would bring my acct current and thats exactly what i did and then a few weeks had passed after that I still continued to keep payments coming along too, but now yet again these losers are accusing me of not making ay of my payments and I have and have even had different people go and get the payments for me and turn it in to them for me..but now a different person is handling my acct and he swears that i haven't made a payment and he's saying that I now owe $538 and I know for a fact that I don't because since the 80$ deal I've made more payments since then and to top it all off their customer service is extremely poor and I get sick and tired of speaking to people that basically chew their faces at me over the phones and in person..but if I take people in w/me then their whole demeanor changes and they quickly learn how to talk to you! So, if anyone you know needs a car desperately and they're 1st timers please please don't have them go to Cactus Losers(cactus jacks) or they will end up getting burned and they'll lose in the long run of it unless you got an attorney on speed dial, like I am about to do!

N  2nd of Apr, 2012 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This is at True Comment... I've called myself buying a car from the great rip offs (cactus Jacks) in 10/11. I test drove it for about 2 miles (thats as far as they let you go), it was fine. But As soon as i made it from 19th st and Vanburan to 51st Ave and Union hills the transmission started to slip. i Called and called and called the rip off Jack no no response. So i went up to the main office on Camleback and i-17 and raised The devil Himself about my down payment and they insisted that i keep a car that only went 30 miles per hour in first gear and don't go into any other gear and pay them $1.200 to fix it after having the car for only 1 1/2 hours. After all of that i missed 1 day of work Dealing with these rip offs and did not get my deposit back and the car is on my creadit and they had the car back the same day i went on i-17 and camleback, now they are trying to garnish my wages.
N  28th of Mar, 2017 by
@young boy 30 Did they garnish your wages?
If so how much in total did you pay?
I ask because I'm going through the same thing

Cactus Jack's Auto Logo Cactus Jack's Auto