7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Internet Providers

Cablevision / Optimum / they add service without my consent and won't refund my payments

Tenafly, NJ, United States

Be aware. I just found out there was added service on my bill since 8/5/2016. with paperless statement and automatic pay, i was paying $15 a month extra for 9 months where they reject to refund my money. They say it was my responsibility to check my bill all the time. So, that is okay for them to add a service without my consent? They added extra phone line on my account. So I was paying for 2 phone lines where i did not even know I had 2nd line. They insist I added but past 5 years living in the same apartment... really? they checked and there was no installation. no body came to install the phone line to my house... no record of me adding the line... they are bullying customers since they have right to service our area???? DO NOT AUTO PAY, DO NOT PAY YOUR BILL WITHOUT CHECKING THE BILL. THEY WILL ADD SERVICE TO CHARGE YOU MORE. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM. VERY NICE OLD PEOPLE TRULY FEELING SORRY FOR ME THAT THEY GOT YOU. THEY GOT YOU GOOD...

Ad