Cabela's / customer service

US Review updated:

I tried to return an order that was back ordered because I spoke to Kim and she said the item would not ship until after Christmas. When I tried to cancel she said "oh wait, it's actually going to ship in a couple of days". I then asked her to cancel the item because I would rather order from Bass Pro Shops where the employees don't misinform me and then refuse to cancel an order. Traci or Tracy the "supervisor" (please retrain her she is AWFUL) also refused to cancel the order because "she isn't going to unload a semi just to get my package off to cancel it because they have other customers". I never once asked her to unload a semi, just cancel an order that was being shipped to a store. ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!? IS THIS HOW YOU TRAIN YOUR "SUPERVISORS"???? I REFUSE TO EVER ORDER ANOTHER THING FROM CABELAS AND WILL BE LETTING ANYONE AND EVERYONE I KNOW HOW HORRIBLE THIS COMPANY IS. You can't cancel my order BEFORE it ships because it's already on a semi truck even though I was told it wasn't shipping until after christmas and then told it was already on a truck??? What kind of conflicting information were the two LEAST HELPFUL "employees" looking at??? I WANT THIS ORDER CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY. I have learned my lesson to order from literally ANY other company before ordering from this joke of a customer service company.

Sh
Nov 25, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 25, 2017

It's very common that once an order is processed for shipment (for example: put on a truck), the retailer can no longer cancel it. However I agree that since they told you twice it wouldn't ship until after Christmas that they should assist you with cancellation. Did you ask if they could do an even return/refund once the item was delivered to its destination?

• Sh
      Nov 25, 2017

Doesn't Cabela's own Bass Pro Shops?