Buyatimeshare.com / Timeshare marketing for sale or lease
Subscription was cancelled in early November of 2016 by email and phone message. But charges continued until another call was made to a live person during business hours. Although they cancelled the subscription on April 3, 2017 when a live person was reached, due to the company's fine print in their agreement and how they make contact with the customer service department difficult and obscure, the company would not refund the errant charges after the first notification to cancel was made. After a long phone conversation on April 17, 2017, the best result I could get was a one-month rebate on past charges to a credit card.
In essence, the business is a slick marketing ploy that seldom generates ANY results for the customer. And Buyatimeshare.com builds into their system a series of "road blocks" to deter customers from cancelling the service by not responding to all contacts by customers, only the contact method buried within their service contract.
More Buyatimeshare.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Fraudulant Claims 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Suspect Fraud & Scam 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - False sales 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Scam 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Sales fraud 
- Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales - I want my refund now
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - My timeshare for sale 
- Buy a Timeshare - company took our $600.00 dollars 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Just another scam 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - They keep asking for more money