Burger King / extra charge
Ninety- five percent of the time I have toppings omitted from my burgers. This time, I asked for a little
extra lettuce, and I was charged $0.40 and I still didn't get the extra lettuce. Why is it that they don't discount the price of your sandwich when you omit items, yet charge extra for a few pieces of lettuce?
Also, why is it that the sandwich that you order, never looks like the picture on the board?
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Service/and management
- Burger King - Employees/managment
- Burger King - food & service
- Burger King - staff/ food
- Burger King - wrong order