Burger King / extra charge

1 10 Mile/SchoenherrWarren, MI, United States Review updated:

Ninety- five percent of the time I have toppings omitted from my burgers. This time, I asked for a little
extra lettuce, and I was charged $0.40 and I still didn't get the extra lettuce. Why is it that they don't discount the price of your sandwich when you omit items, yet charge extra for a few pieces of lettuce?
Also, why is it that the sandwich that you order, never looks like the picture on the board?

Comments

• Br
      26th of Apr, 2010

Don't go there, don't buy from them. Fast food is killer food in most cases and if you do, don't bleat about it; you were not forced at gun point to buy one of their horrendous heart attacks on bread for goodness sake..
    I light mixture of minced beef, eggs, onions, garlic, pepper and mustard will produce something you can pan fry in its own fats, (add a slice of cheese when the second side is just cooked), place on a bread roll, and, if you really must, add mayonnaise and chunky salad and there you are!
    Much better than a BK, Big Yeuk or any other commercial brand and prevents bleating about "This time, I asked for a little extra lettuce, and I was charged $0.40 and I still didn't get the extra lettuce". Aww, shame, diddums; and the picture wasn't the same as the food .