Burger Kingidiots!

On July 11th, I went to the Burger King at 11300 SE Mill Plain Blvd. Vancouver, WA 98683. I ordered an Original Chicken Sandwich with no lettuce and a plain cheeseburger (I had a coupon for a free one). The little screen that says your order was broken, so I didn't know if he heard me right. The guy working the drive-thru (Latino, spoke little English, SURPRISE) didn't understand me the first time so I repeated it. Then when I get to the window, I handed him the coupon. It literally took him about 3 minutes punching ### into the register. I was a little annoyed, so once I got the food I wasn't thinking about checking to make sure it was the right order.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Vancouver, WAWhen I got home I realized he didn't give me a receipt, even though I used my debit card. By then I was pretty sure the order would be wrong since this guy was an idiot. I opened the chicken sandwich and sure enough there was lettuce. THERE WAS ALSO MOLD ON THE BUN!!! Then I opened the burger, and of course it wasn't plain. THERE WAS ALSO A PIECE OF PLASTIC ON IT!!! Now I was pissed so I drove back and and asked for my money back. The guy accused me of putting the plastic in the burger, and said he couldn't give me my money back, "only give you new one". I asked to talk to the manager, and HE WAS THE ###ING MANAGER!!! The manager doesn't speak english, or care about good service!!! ### THIS BURGER KING!!!

Jo

Comments

• Im
      Apr 18, 2011

I agree!! The cooks will not give us anything unless it is rung in. And if your 3 kids ordered kids meals they are welcomed to "share the adults salad" meaning you don't get a refill unless you pay for it. This has nothing to do with racism at all, its clearly stated on the kids menu.