Burger King Store ID 40MBKG16 / food and service

On our recent travel we stopped at the burger king store 18122 in tiffin river travel plaza. My order was wrong and I went back to the register and instead of making a new item all they did was try to correct the order by adding the ingredients vs re making theitem. I asked if it was a health reg to just add the missing ingredients vs making a new burger. I was told they do this all the time if they don't do orders correctly. I had requested the item to be remade from fresh. They had to people making the good and one person taking the order. There was another person there which I am assuming was the manager and she was just in a daze. Very disappointed in the service and the food was not even warm. It was cold and not worth the money of spending 26.00 on 4 people.

Wh
Nov 19, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      19th of Nov, 2016

I don't understand your beef. They are not giving your burger to someone else. They are merely putting the missing condiments on it. That is not a health violation. There is absolutely no reason to make a new burger to add something missing. That is wasteful.