Burger King / partial order received/drinks not marked/rude customer service

On 4/7/16 2:50 pm I went thru the drive thru to order 2 of the $4 specials. I ordered 2 different types of drinks (that were not marked) and did not receive one of the sandwiches. When I arrived at the window to pay, I ask the worker if he had marked the drinks (diet vs. non diet) and he replied "no". I said to him "really"? and with a very sarcastic tone he said "well...SORRY". This is my 3rd and last time at this store as these employees are very rude and uninviting to the public. When I went in prior to this occasion, the tables were very dirty and condiments were empty.
I usually try to be understanding because of a fast paced food chain trying to accommodate the public, but let's be real...everytime I pass this Burger King store the parking lot is not packed (as it should be). I have been a true fan on Burger King for a lot of years, but I will never return to this particular store.
With kind regards,
Jodi Webb
Paris, TN Resident
Order # 418

Te
Apr 12, 2016

Comments

• Sn
      Jul 23, 2016

Burger king is so nasty in hamlet and the managers are also they need to do better they always talking about people the mangers never do nothing but play around the people that work there are rude that store need to be shut DOWN