ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger Kingrefund

I placed an order through the app on 9/23. Arrived at the Panola Rd location in Lithonia. I waiting in the drive thru only to be told that they can not make any fries products. I told them that I placed an order through the app and asked what I could do. I was not offered a substitute but was told I needed to request a refund through the app. I contacted the app on 9/22 and I was referred to Customer Care [protected]. I contacted them on 9/27 and a case was created. I have not heard a response. I was not provided a direct email/contact number/a name of someone to speak or even a turn around time for these type of issues. I was told to wait, again. I would love to hear from someone that can actually assist with me being compensated for an order that I paid for and did not receive from Burger King.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Burger Kingunprofessional service and unorganized order follow thru

2/27/16
    Burger king #4487 2807 panola rd., lithonia, ga 30058

I put my order in drive thru and when I came to the window my order was not ready so the employee said pull forward to the side door and we will bring your order out to you. I waited 15 minutes and my order never came. I went inside the burger king to get my order and 3 people received the same item that I ordered. I asked for my money back and the cashier rushed and gave me my order and never apologized for anything and I asked for my money back not my order. This restaurant is very disorganized, slow, and rude. I will be posting this restaurant on other complaint sites. This is very unprofessional.

Comment Guidelines