Burger King / appalled with the service

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Today I went to a Burger King located in Florida, Nobhill Rd and Oakland park blvd. to be exact. I was appalled with the type of service I received. As I passed through the drive thru I noticed I had been charged for a happy meal in which I did not receive. I told the cashier whom promptly alerted her store manager Liu John. The manager told me if I wanted another happy meal I would have to pay for it. I tried to explain to him as quickly as I could that I had not received my happy meal which I already paid for. He rudely asked me to get out of his drive thru and threatened to call the police, he also asked the cashier to write down my license plate number. All of this could have been avoided had he listened to what I was trying to say. I was terribly inconvenienced and so were all of the other customers waiting behind me.

Comments

28th of May, 2008

Yesterday my husband and I visted Burger King #3181 in Aiken, SC at 1:29 PM. I was totally apalled at the service we received. While taking our order the cashier was constantly smacking bubble gum, poping it loudly, and blowing bubbles. This was offensive and unbelievable.

• Ho
      17th of Jul, 2009

I also recently had a bad experience at a Burger King in Hagerstown, MD. The order was taken in a timely manner but I waited 20 minutes for my food. Some in my group of five had to wait even longer The worker and manager spent an inordinate amount of time flirting with each other. We could see our sandwiches sitting there, but no one would fill the orders. There was not a huge line when we went into the restaurant but while we were eating I counted 20 people waiting in line. Unbelievable...and I like Burger king .

• Br
      18th of Apr, 2011

This past saturday I went to the Burger King located in Willamantic Ct. I totally lost my appetite when I saw one of the girls working behind the counter wearing her pants half way down her butt, not only was it offensive but totally disgusting !! I will NOT be eating there or any Burger King if this is an acceptable practice for Burger King

• Ou
      19th of Apr, 2011

Brenda Sheehan - don't be ridiculous, even you know you'll be back within a month, especially with a complaint as ludicrous as that.

• Za
      29th of Apr, 2011

Well, of course you did not receive a Happy Meal. You were at a Burger King. Happy Meals are sold at McDonalds. Keep trying. You'll get it right someday.