Burger King / appalled with the service
Today I went to a Burger King located in Florida, Nobhill Rd and Oakland park blvd. to be exact. I was appalled with the type of service I received. As I passed through the drive thru I noticed I had been charged for a happy meal in which I did not receive. I told the cashier whom promptly alerted her store manager Liu John. The manager told me if I wanted another happy meal I would have to pay for it. I tried to explain to him as quickly as I could that I had not received my happy meal which I already paid for. He rudely asked me to get out of his drive thru and threatened to call the police, he also asked the cashier to write down my license plate number. All of this could have been avoided had he listened to what I was trying to say. I was terribly inconvenienced and so were all of the other customers waiting behind me.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Whopper meal
- Burger King - Various issues
- Burger King - I am complaining about both product and service.
- Burger King - quality of for served 
- Burger King - horrible horrible service and manager was unbelievably rude. martin flores is his name.