Burger King / false advertisement and fraud

San Antonio, TX, United States

On 17Jun2017 at around 0840 I visited Burger King, located at 5013 Walzem Rd, Windcrest, TX 78218. I went through the drive through and attempted to order (amongst several other items) several Junior Breakfast burritos off their value menu. The listed menu price was $1 each, but when the cashier rang it up, I was charged $1.19 each. When the price discrepancy was brought to the attention of the cashier, he reacted with irritation and snapped that the price had changed and he didn't care what it was listed at outside. I canceled that portion of my order. I do not appreciate being lied to about a price...if you list it on your menu outside, it is fraudulent to charge more than your listed price...you are supposed to change the menu before you increase the price at the register. To then get upset with the customer because they object to your illegal activity is uncalled for. To make matters worse, I wasn't given my receipt (I suspect to prevent me from being able to complain about the poor service and attitude.). I am very dissatisfied with the service I received at that location and will not be returning. I will also be making sure that all of my friends and family know to avoid shopping there.

To