Burger King / dirty

1 Ellensburg, WA, United States Review updated:

On Aug. 2nd we traveled from Idaho to Washington to take our 3 grandsons home. We always stop in Ellensburg because it is the half way point. We always eat at Burger King. Well this last time the whole place was a mess. The tables hadn't been cleaned, the floors were a mess and the bathrooms were discusting. The boys were hungry so we went ahead and ate there. That will be the last time. We have always ate there but this was the last time. I know they were busy but there must have a least one person to go around and clean tables, the pop machines and the table with all the napkins and stuff. So anyone going that way think twice before you go there.

Chris

Ch

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Nov, 2008

dirty and poor service

• Do
      11th of Jun, 2009

They always forget to give you some of your food, workers are dirty and the place is dirty

• Ce
      11th of Jun, 2009

I don't know how dirty burger king is but it isn't very busy whenever I drive by so that might tell us something.

• Me
      20th of Aug, 2009

My name is trevor and i work at burger king. I even think the food is gross. We serve spoiled food at times so because if we throw away too much food we dont get a company party. I am very disappointed in myself for working there. I want to quit but my mom wont let me. Half the time i dont even do my work and let everything become grossy dirty. Sorry for your complaint but lets face it Burger King sucks.
    With love, Trevor Dolbow, Beatrice Ne, Burger King employee