Burger King - Coushatta, LA / burger king employee & screams & at customer!

Burger king: cut off rd, coushatta, la 71019

On [protected]:14pm we stopped at the burger king in coushatta, la at the drive thru to try burger kings new oreo sundae shakes, and as soon as we ordered the 3 sundae shakes the burger king employee yelled at us "we don"t sell sundaes!!"

I then said to her, we would like 3 of the oreo sundae shakes, the one on all the posters hanging in the store and on the windows.

She then"screams"at us,"I just told you""we don't have sundaes!!!"we can also hear someone laughing in the background, she refused to give me her name so I then asked for the managers name, she would not give us the managers name, all she said was how many shakes do"you" want?.

We decided to just drive away because anyone that will treat you like that, will also spit in your food or drinks before they give it to you...

I called burger kings consumer relations number [protected] and told them what happened, they said someone from the burger king in coushatta would be calling me... No call, nothing...

So I called the the burger king in coushatta, la, talked to the manager and they said the night manager would be calling me, that was 5 days ago and still no call, nothing...

Sh

Comments

14th of Aug, 2009

Freakin' whaaa!!! You probably don't need the Oreo milkshakes in the first place.
    Post you complaints where someone cares.

• Pa
      11th of Sep, 2009

That is ridiculous! No one should yell at a customer, I work at a Wendys and I have always treated guests/customers with respect even if im having a really bad day I try to smile at others, that back cash operartor who you should NOT be with a job like that or be more understanding! If you ever come to FL come to Wendys 306 West Granada Blvd, we will be alot nicer to you :D

• Uh
      21st of Sep, 2009

i usually get annoyed when i read complaints
    but i have noticed this like this too at fast you
    you did not deserve this
    they are getting paid to make you your food
    you're not asking for someithng they don't have

terrible

• Si
      18th of Jan, 2010

Well I live in Coushatta amd i'm 15 years of age, and you are probally right, because they do like 2 get attitudes with people, but u jus gotta put them in they place, and I dont 2 much like 2 eat from there because they dont use gloves nor was they hands in then go back to cooking, and ive witnessed that for myself.It has been said before that they spit in people food, who holla at them.SO I WOULD STAY FROM BURGER KING IN COUSHATTA IF I WERE OUT OF TOWN PEOPLE.