Burger King, Cochituate Road, Framingham, MA / coupons & senior discount
I visited the cited store today, 08/13/18, at about 4:15 P.M., and used a coupon to order a double Whopper Meal. I asked the man who took the order, Jeremy, the Manager (not further identified), if there was also a Senior Discount. He said there was, but I could not use if and also use a coupon. I asked for his business card, but he said he had none. He also gave me a hard time about obtaining a cup for ketchup (we use a lot). The cup is not, however, my main concern.
What is the point of having a Senior Discount if it does not apply to any order, and to orders across the board, regardless of the application of a coupon. Seems [censored]rdly, and a petty device for BK to avoid the Senior Discount. So if a young person uses a coupon, they pay the same price as I do, despite my seniority? That defeats the Senior Discount.
Is it true that BK will not honor the Senior Discount in conjunction with a pre-printed coupon? If true, should not BK re-examine that policy. Do your managers not have business cards?
More Burger King, Cochituate Road, Framingham, MA Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Pricing of "Value" Menu items
- Burger King - not fit for human consumption; serving slops
- Burger King - slow and nasty 
- Burger King - customer service policies 
- Burger King - rodeo king burger