Burger King / rude cashier
I went to BK in Champaign Illinois for lunch today and determined not to go there again. I ordered cheesy tots and the menu above the counter said it was $1.50. But a this black cashier told me my total was &1.84. So I asked her why it was so high when it cosed only $1.50. She said it was tax. 34cents tax for $1.50 item. Are you kidding me? so I asked how much was it without tax. she said $1.50. When I checked the receipt. it was $1.70. So I told that menu said it i was $1.50. This person still told me it was tax. I tried to show it was not what the menu said. However she had no ears to listen to me and the last thing she said was, ' you are holding up my line, have a nice day." and ignored me. What a customer service! what a low quality this person was.! BK needs to make sure they hire somebody who can read the number at least... I tried to contact the corporate, however they did not have complaint form nor e-mail address for customers to send our comment. This proves they don't care about us and it doesn't matter what kind of service each store is providing to customers.
I will not go to BK again and I am fully planning to tell all of my friends how terrible their service is.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - about the manager Alana c 10 14 is a number written by her name on the receipt
- Burger King - Bad service and employees out of an ac
- Burger King - Service
- Burger King - Re: food order, presentation, freshness
- Burger King - CK Sand Long , CK JR DLX QSO , Small Fries, CHK TENDERS