Burger King / managers selling and doing drugs
As the leaders of the stores and people who are supposed to be in charge of money, orders and employees, it's pretty bad when you can go to a burger king and purchase drugs. It's worse when it's the managers selling drugs to their employees and to the public. Every bk store in omaha nebraska has at least one manage that is selling drugs. These managers also are smoking with their employee's. We have people waiting on us that are higher than kites and that includes the managers. It's a shame, no wonder they get the orders wrong, give people wrong change, and are rude to the public that pay's their wages. It's about time that the corperate office does drug testing on all manager's who they hire and have running their stores. If you have ever been cheated out of your change, guess they needed some drug money. When the register's come up short, guess they needed that drug money, but corperate won't do any thing about it. Maybe if they actually care what goes on in their store's and want to save what is left of their reputation than they might, just might actually do drug testing on these people. It goes on in every fast food restraunt in nebraska. The ones who bring the drug's get free food, what a bargain. Do they ever wonder why they are loosing money, these employer's and employee's are dipping into the till.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Called the cops 
- Burger King - Chicken Sandwich, Whopper Order 
- Burger King - drive thur messed up and then forgot about me.
- Burger King - charging to add topings even when asking to remove other toppings
- Burger King - egg and cheese