Burger King / terrible food and service

I visited the burger king #12906 on 6/19/08. I entered the store where there was only two other customers besides myself at the counter. I waited and waited for someone to ask me if they could take my order, but know one approached me. I finally asked if I could place an order from the young girl beside the counter and she replied if I wanted to order something. (Why else would I be standing there)? I finally had my order placed, waited on my food and sat down to a dirty table. The sandwich tasted old and the fries were cold and soaked in grease. I asked the manager for fresher fries and a new sandwich and she just walked off and never came back to the counter. I'll never step back into that store again. I think since the new Wendy's opened up down the street, I'll take my business to them.

Va

Comments

1st of May, 2007
    Burger King Whopper - Terrible food and service

I am 8 months pregnant I went to burger king in Edison on Oaktree Rd and Wood Ave for lunch. The manager was rude to me and my friend as she took the order. We pulled up to the window to pay I asked for change of a five dollar bill and the manager said she could not open the draw, she gave me my food I checked it and the fries were thrown in the bag upside down and I asked her to fix them and place them upright how can you serve someone like that just because you are busy she rolled her eyes at me. I get to work to eat my food I had a day old burger and it was suppose to be a double but it was a single the lettuce was brown soggy and old the tomatoes was deep red and soggy and rotten (remind you I am 8 months pregnant) the pickles were so old they didn't even have the sour taste to them. The mayo was all over the bottom of the burger along with the ketchup I had to throw my food away which was seven dollars i ate the fries and drank my drink and that was all until I got home from work to eat. I couldn't believe how rude the manager was in front of her workers to a customer what type of work environment is that especially to a pregnant woman how could you serve that kind of food especially to a pregnant woman I would hate to see what they are serving to the people that are not pregnant. I really thing you should not eat at the burger King on Oak Tree Rd and Wood Ave in Edison who knows what you might be eating or how old your food really is.

2nd of Jul, 2007

Wow seems like an awful experience but why would you be waiting junk food being 8 months pregnant anyway?

• Ca
      3rd of Aug, 2007

Well thats simple. We get all kinds of cravings Marina. Trust me.

• Va
      18th of Nov, 2013

i just was at burgerking ff store fresno i went threw the drive thru and sat there for a bit at 720 pm the ladie ask for my order i ask if they still had the spec on chicken san she was laughing so hard she discon the enter calm for a min or two got back on laughing again and ask me the same thing i ask again do you have a spe on chicken san no we do not what do i9 want she said she was bounching off the soda mac laughing i got my chicken san with no mayo and one thin slice of wilted four day old lettce it was so thin and wilted i threw it away i would like to send you this junk and see if you would eat it i dont think so that is sad when you pay almost seven dollars for junk like that it is mon nov 18 2013