Burger King / terrible food and service
I visited the burger king #12906 on 6/19/08. I entered the store where there was only two other customers besides myself at the counter. I waited and waited for someone to ask me if they could take my order, but know one approached me. I finally asked if I could place an order from the young girl beside the counter and she replied if I wanted to order something. (Why else would I be standing there)? I finally had my order placed, waited on my food and sat down to a dirty table. The sandwich tasted old and the fries were cold and soaked in grease. I asked the manager for fresher fries and a new sandwich and she just walked off and never came back to the counter. I'll never step back into that store again. I think since the new Wendy's opened up down the street, I'll take my business to them.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - egg and cheese 
- Burger King - fingers in the fry cups 
- Burger King - e gift card refusal 
- Burger King - food not fresh.
- Burger King - philly cheese king in dyersburg, tn