Burger King Advertising / king, likes square bottoms, sponge bob

1 Yuma, AZ, United States Review updated:

We have no complaints about food or service or cleanliness. I read the complaint page and was amazed. Our complaint is about your advertizing.
No one that I know lets there children watch Sponge Bob and Square Pants. One friend has a machine that deletes all bad words or unacceptable words for her and her family. She said half the words on the Sponge Bob show are deleted. Wow, no wonder a lot of people don't want their kids watching it. I like your Swiss Mushroom Burger (Although it is too big to eat it all at one time and not very good when it is left overs). However, until the time comes that you no longer use Sponge Bob commercials and promotional items...we will not be able to partake or enjoy your food. Please, consider the children minds and development.
Sincerely and hopefully, Rob and Sandy Bailey

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Apr, 2009

Sorry, Didn't read over my submission. There should be their.

• Mr
      21st of Apr, 2009

I'm convinced that the same people simply register new names to write new "complaints". The style rarely varies. Half credible rambling complaints about God knows what.

"(Although it is too big to eat it all at one time and not very good when it is left overs)"
    Oh, boo hoo, will Burger King EVER make a Swiss burger that also tastes good as a left over?! They should really get on that. My breakfast would be much more enjoyable if I could just pull out that fast food and woof it down before heading off to work.

"No one that I know lets there children watch Sponge Bob and Square Pants"
    No one that I know thinks that Sponge Bob and Square Pants are two separate people. Lordy, I couldn't care less about it but even I know that.

See what I'm saying? I'd rather not believe that 'Merka is really this collectively and consistently dumb. But I've been disappointed before.

• Ti
      22nd of Apr, 2009

Wow, if half the words in SpongeBob get bleeped out, I couldn't even image what it must be like to watch the news with that device. . .