Builders Warehouse Inc / poor service.
21.11.2017 at 17:15 I went to Builders warehouse in Gezina, Pretoria.
I needed some timber. At that department there were three ladies sitting behind a counter doing nothing. One unfriendly male assisted me as I was in his face he had no choice. I asked for pine timber of specific lengths and could someone cut it to size. He replied he is not sure what the "guys" in the back will do. He dragged himself away from the counter with a quote type of paper. The "guys" in the back not dressed in Builders work wear were lying up against stacks of timber. With a lot of effort one took the paper told me to pay first. With receipt in hand and a begging attitude I got one off his half sleeping position and he went to look for the stock. ten minutes later returned and said they don't have stock. I paid for stock that was not available. Weird accounting system they have there. I asked the cashier for refund who also found it an effort to do something at that time of the day. NEVER AGAIN BUILDERS WAREHOUSE.
More Builders Warehouse Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Builders Warehouse - thanks for a bad shopping experience builders 
- Builders Warehouse - inferior quality product plus bad attitude 
- Builders Warehouse - stay away from builders warehouse
- Builders Warehouse - do not buy any products from builders warehouse
- Builders Express - I will never step foot in your store again 
- Builders Warehouse Northriding - construction supplies
- Builders Warehouse - pathetic service from their contractors/suppliers (hitech)
- Builders Warehouse - gold air aircon
- Builders Wharehouse - till price is more expensive than shelf
- Builders Warehouse - bad service, bad attitude and unmannered