Buds Gun Shop / Customer Service at Store
I went to Bud's and Friday May 13th aroung 2:30pm. I went in with the intension of purchasing a Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm and a Taurus 38 special revolver. I walked along the wall trying to locate the items in question, and recieved no help or even "may i help you". I saw the Beretta i was searching for and looked around to see if someone was around and noticed down in the Shotgun/Assault Rifle area 4 employees standing and talking to another(3 women(the Blondes) and a male employee). They looked at me seeing I needed help and just continued talking. I walked down to ask for their assistance and they proceeded to turn away, when they saw me approaching; and walked in the opposite direction. Is this what they call customer service? I guess so. Why are the Blondes even there? Are they just there for eye candy or do they actually now what they are talking about? I will never buy a firearm from Bud's EVER. I don't care if I have to drive 3 hours out of the way for a firearm, even if i was going to buy a $200 firearm. If it wasn't for the Gun Range and the Concealed Carry Class, i'd never go in that place again. People do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere. Even if you have to pay a few dollars more(no more than $50), it's worth it than dealing with people who don't want you in their shop.
More Buds Gun Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Buds Gunshop - Unethical Business Practices 
- Buds Gun Shop - Possible fraud? 
- Buds Gun Shop - Layaway scam 
- Buds Gun Shop - Fishy activity 
- Buds Gun Shop - Credit Card Fraud 
- BudsGunShop.com - store policy and customer service = zero
- Buds Gun Shop - warranty
- Buds Gun Shop - Sent used gun that was bought as new 
- Buds Gun Shop - A (sarr b6p) pistol
- Buds Gun Shop - Failure to honor sale, bait and switch to refurb?