Buds Gun ShopPossible fraud?

Ordered a taurus 845 that was advertised on budsgunshop.com as "factory new. " the pistol was promptly shipped, and was sent in its taurus box with all the proper papers and accessories. Upon receiving at my ffl i noticed the gun was quite dirty, with powder residue. The ffl agent immediately commented that he thought this was a used gun. I noticed the pistol also had a defective magazine release. Went home and took gun apart to examine closer. Noticed alot more smut and residue than should be in a "factory new" pistol that supposedly has only been test fired 12 times. Based on my experience this gun had several hundred rounds through it. Also noticed scrapes in the slide, divots in the metal in the slide rails. Went ahead and cleaned it, went to range and fired a few boxes of quality ammo. Had constant failures to feed. Called up taurus, the rep was helpful and informed me the gun had been sold by them to the gun dealer in 3 / 09. That meant this gun had been laying around? Used as a range gun? Used as a demo? For 8 months before i bought it. Taurus was very good about taking the gun back and are currently deciding to repair or just send me a new replacement. I cannot confirm, because there is no way to do so, but i strongly suspect this gun was used as a range gun or demo for 8 months, hastily wiped off and shipped to me as a "factory new" pistol. Based on this i would hesitate for anyone to buy a gun from budsgunshop.com if you cannot inspect it first. Unlike davidsons, buds does not offer a replacement guarantee, you have to use the manufacturers warranty. This means i will be without my "factory new" pistol until taurus takes care of it. Budsgunshop.com is highly suspect for selling used as new in my experience.

Comments

• Bu
      Nov 22, 2009

We have NEVER sold a used gun as new, not one, not ever...period. You are making slanderous and completely false assumptions based on zero facts. Let's break this down.

#1 We can most certainly track the serial number of the gun from manufacture, to distribution, to our own inventory, to your chosen FFL, to you...the ATF makes sure of that ! Therefore, we can prove the history of the gun if you are willing to step out from behind this anonymous forum crap and tell us who you are and the serial number of the gun.

# 2 I would have to assume Taurus sent the gun to a distributor, not a dealer, back in 3/09. As we get our Taurus from distribution, it was not sent directly to us from Taurus in the first place.

# 3 Our policy is, and always has been, the customer has the right to refuse to accept the transfer of any firearm FOR ANY REASON and we will provide THEIR CHOICE of either a full refund or a new replacement...which includes all return/exchange shipping cost. You confirmed in your original post you saw things you did not like about the gun before taking it home...so WHY take it home ?!

You keep making references to "based on your experience"...well sir, I cannot speak for your experiences with other gun stores, but when you buy a new gun from www.budsgunshop.com...you get a NEW GUN !

Stop assuming and pick up the phone, or send an email, with your serial number and we will provide you with the documentation to prove the status of this gun. We can prove when we received the gun from distribution and when the gun was shipped back out to your FFL...and I'm betting it was not in our possession more than two weeks.

Apr 06, 2017

@budsgunshop.com Did anybody address that somebody at the the FFL switched guns?

Nov 23, 2009

This gun was fired more than a couple times, more like in the hundreds, but my inference about Buds knowing it was used is retracted. Somewhere along the line this gun was used and abused, that is for sure. In the meantime my statement that unseen online purchases should be avoided stands, with no inference positive or negative towards Buds guns.

Nov 23, 2009

PS: I did try to call Buds gun shop the day I received it, got the voicemail shuffle, ended up leaving a message with somebodies voicemail, nobody called back. I did email them and they responded to that. Also, just to be perfectly clear, although this gun may not have ever been TRANSFERRED before, which would have made it TECHNICALLY used, it most certainly was USED, more than just test fired. By whom, when and where, well, thats where things get murky, right? Its just a crummy experience all the way around.

•   Nov 23, 2009

Based on "budsgunshop.com" response to this posting I would never purchase a weapon from his company.

• Ju
      Feb 15, 2017

@phirefli I have purchased much, to include weapons, from Buds Guns. I have never received a product which was not as advertised and the customer service provided to me was exemplary. I deal in customer service and to have someone make anonyms claims without checking things out first and at least giving the vendor a chance to respond is a flaw on the customer not the vendor. I would not just take someone's "opinion" and base my shopping in it.

Apr 06, 2017

@phirefli You are obviously not a gun person in the first place and I am sure you wouldn't have anyway. Buds is a reputable, honest business. You act like a troll.

Nov 23, 2009

Buds responded to my email by saying, in effect, I am an idiot for accepting the gun in the first place. They then followed that condescending remark by saying they "make mistakes sometimes, " but since they feel "slandered" by the posts on here they have no sympathy for me at all. Of course, the fact they dont return phone calls and only respond defensively pointing fingers at everybody else (like they accuse me of doing) speaks volumes. Whereever the fault lies, Taurus, distributor, Buds, Buds was the last one in line who sold the firearm. I am just relaying my experience with this company. Keep hiding behind your "policies" but Buds knows that many transfers are done without being able to check a gun out. Falling back on their policy that you can not transfer the gun if you dont like it is as lame as what they accuse me of. Maybe if they picked up the phone and returned calls people in my unfortunate circmstance (getting a defective USED gun) would not vent on internet forums. Food for thought, Buds.

Oct 25, 2018

@fornboglod And you sir I and 90% of people on here have no sympathy for you. You act like a spoiled little brat.

Nov 23, 2009

Nothing to hide here...here is my actual email to the customer for all to see>>>>

We take a lot of pride in what we do...and sure, we get defensive when somebody wrongly and publicly accuses us. The unfortunate side of internet sales is it takes the personal side out of the transaction...where people do and say things they would not normally do if face to face with the people they were doing business with.
    I honestly do not think you would walk in our store and say...

"I cannot confirm, because there is no way to do so, but I STRONGLY suspect this gun was used as a range gun or demo for 8 months, hastily wiped off and shipped to me as a "factory new" pistol. Based on this I would hesitate for anyone to buy a gun from Budsgunshop.com if you cannot inspect it first. Unlike Davidsons, Buds does not offer a replacement guarantee, you have to use the manufacturers warranty. Budsgunshop.com is highly suspect for selling used as new in my experience."

It would go something more like this...

Hey guys, I just got this gun from you and I am really not at all happy with the condition...what can we do about this ?

Same issue with very different results...but we never even got the chance as you went straight to the forums with all this crap.

Saying "Buds does not offer a replacement guarantee"...since when ? Do you realize that there are people out there who will actually read this crap and believe it (like you) without ever going to the website to see the return policy. Sure we offer full refunds, sure we offer replacements, its printed right there on the website and we even make it pop up in front of you during checkout...but we can't make you read it !
    Just very, very unfair.

Nov 23, 2009

Say what you want, your own staff admitted that gun was kicking around in your store for the last 7 months. Thats an awful long time in a hot gun market. IMHO its entirely theoretcially possible that gun was a demo. Since you want to keep this discussion rolling, do you have a shooting range on site at your stores? Who has access to the guns in your store? What type of quality control procedures to you have in place for online sales? You guys have all the tact and customer service skills of a pit bull on meth. Keep attacking the customer, it shows what you would be like in person. Start returning calls and try to understand why somebody would be upset getting a beat up broken gun, before calling them out as idiots and liars. You guys are a real class act. Did you learn your CSR skills at Enron?

Nov 23, 2009

PS: that supposed "email for all the world you see" above was never received by me, however, I did receive this one below from Rex:

"Go ahead and spread your experience (= lies and false accusations). I have the facts documented here at the office...and will gladly scan and email you anything you would care to see as far as the history on this gun...but you probably don't even care to see those...much more fun to make up b.s.

Who here advised you to buy that particular make and model Taurus ?...exactly, you picked the gun you wanted and we just shipped you exactly what you asked for...your beef is with Taurus and they will most likely make it right. We don't build, shoot, clean, etc. any of these guns...they come in boxes...they leave in boxes...what you like or dislike once you open the box is between you and Tuarus. If you don't like it...DON'T TAKE IT HOME !...then we are able to help you...full refund, exchange, etc.

I do know "damn well some people do transfers without being able to check everything out on site"...but you said...

/"I picked it up at 6pm when the pawn shop was
    closing. Just looking at it the pawn shop owner who
    has 20 years experience said "thats a used gun"

/WHOA...STOP RIGHT THERE !!! Just refuse the transfer and all this stops right there...you get a full refund, new gun, different gun...completely YOUR CHOICE."

Based on Mr. Rex's email above, once you take it home all it's problems are yours. Therefore your comment that you do indeed have a full replacement warranty akin to Davidson's is contrary to what was posted in the above email. Keep em coming!

Nov 23, 2009

I spoke to Derek this morning and he confirmed that we stock a lot of this particular model and your gun was simply pulled at random from a shelf of new guns. We do not have a shooting range at our store in Lexington, where your gun was inventoried and shipped from. We do not open and inspect any of the new guns, which is just one major reason why we have the policy to allow customers to refuse to accept any firearm upon inspection at their chosen FFL dealer. Another reason we do not open the guns is for our own internal control, we do not allow employee's in the processing and shipping areas to handle the guns. Issues such as missing magazines and other undesirable issues can occur when too many people get involved in handling the guns.

If you are still saying that we knowingly sold you a used gun as new...then yes, you are in fact a liar. As for the idiot issue...that would only be an assumption on my part, and you have already made more than enough of those for both of us.

Nov 23, 2009

Like I said, real class act you guys are. If seeing this complaint got you so fired up you could have just said "wow, sorry you got a bad gun from us, we would be happy to refund your money, let us know whatever we can do, we want you to be happy."

You could have shown how you guys are above such antics, and how you defuse bad situations and make bad press good.

Nope. You turned your knob up to fullblown redneck denial bluster mode.

Glad you "checked" with one of your own staff, that is definitely proof positive things happened like you say. Right.

Once again, thanks for affirming my initial complaint about your company and your CSR skills.

Call me some more names, it looks good here on the internet for all the world to see.

• Sp
    Best Best Advice

I have purchased a couple pistols from Bud's Gunshop. Both were Taurus brand. The Taurus PT92 semi-auto pistol I ordered was received in similar condition; dirty and with the appearance of being used more assumed for "new". I too called Taurus and they overwhelmed me with customer service options, so I never felt it necessary to call Bud's. Taurus does test fire these pistols. Sometime a lot in order to make sure they work well. In the case of my pistol, it shot inconsistent with different ammo. I sent the gun back to them for their opinion. Within a month, it came back with a new barrel with the gunsmith's initials on it. The gun now shoots amazingly well no matter what ammo used. So, my recommendation is to be far more picky aboout what gun you buy rather than who (Bud's) you buy from. Bud's is a high volume reputation based seller who always trys to maintain the lowest prices. They will do what can be done to make you happy, though they are not Nordstroms. Sometimes the best solution is to upgrade the choice of brands or better, do some research and know what to expect. In my own case, I learned that a little patience went a long way in the eventual goal of a target pistol for under $350.

Nov 23, 2009

I fully understand Buds did not build the pistol, and that Taurus will back it up. I never asked Buds for a refund, I asked if they would offer one, but had no intention of demanding my money back from them.

Perhaps if Buds had responded in a less hostile manner I would have been able to post how helpful they are.

I purchased a gun from them that has wear and fouling beyond test firing.

Buds proceeded to point fingers and call me names after my initial report.

Their conduct here indicates they are not trust worthy or reputable or professional IMHO.

I fully admit to being an idiot for buying a gun from this company.

Please do not be an idiot like me.

Nov 23, 2009

Last word from me is advice to any prospective Buds customers. If you buy a gun from Buds online, take your time and look over the gun at your transferring FFL just as you would if you were buying it from any gun store. If you see ANYTHING you don't like...color of the wood, fingerprints, scratch on the outside of the box, etc...just leave it with your FFL and we will have it picked up on our UPS account and brought back to us. You get your choice of a full refund (no restock charges) or a replacement gun (when available). We also pay for all the shipping on the replacement gun. In the very rare event you accept a transfer and take a gun home, or to the range, to find a defect or malfunction...just call or email us and we will work with you to make it right. Please just don't assume the worst without first giving us the opportunity to help you...just making a bad situation even worse.

Nov 23, 2009

Just to be clear, Buds Gun Shop in the post above states he will provide my confidential FFL information to anyone who emails and asks for it. How many laws is this a violation of?

All potential Buds Gun Shop customers should be aware that your personal info is not safe with Buds Gun Shop, based on their own statements, reprinted below

"You started the name calling...I just made the mistake of lowering myself to your level. I am done, if anyone has any concerns about this transaction, or any transaction, related to www.budsgunshop.com then just send those directly to me at [protected]@budsgunshop.com
    I will gladly share with you documentation (not opinions or assumptions) to ease your concerns, we have nothing to hide. We have a great group of people who take a lot of pride in what we do...and we (obvioulsy) wear our heart on our sleeve."

I am sure the shooting world will be glad to know that any customer you have problems with will have his personal info disseminated by Buds.

What's next Buds, personal threats?

Nov 24, 2009

More ridiculously false assumptions...

DOCUMENTATION = Our Purchase Order to the Distributor, Our Packing List, Our Invoice, UPS ship log, Firearms log, etc, etc. ...NONE of these show the customers info, rather a traceable history of the gun back to the date of manufacture...which is what is at issue here.

As you can all see for yourself by reading above...I say the word "documentation" and he jumps directly to "my confidential FFL information"...this person has some serious paranoia issues...which I am beginning to understand is how we got to this point in the first place !

Nov 24, 2009

More lies and libel by Buds Gun Shop. They even lie about giving me the last word! There is no end to the lies and libel these characters will go to cover their shenanigans.

A reasonable person would read this sentence "...any concerns about THIS transaction, or any transaction, ...send those directly to me...I WILL GLADY SHARE WITH YOU DOCUMENTATION (NOT OPINIONS OR ASSUMPTIONS) TO EASE YOUR CONCERNS, WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE." and infer that you will release DOCUMENTS pertaining to MY transaction to anyone who asks.

That is the kind of dirty lowdown veiled intimidation tactics Buds Gun Shop uses to attempt to silence unhappy customers.

If you continue with your libelous statements, there will be repercussions. Liar, paranoid, idiot... you people seem to enjoy casting aspersions that you falsely claim you are victim of.

PS: another shady half truth you posted further above, "We do not have a shooting range at our store in Lexington, where your gun was inventoried and shipped from."

You neglected to mention there is a pistol range at your other Buds Gun Shop location. A pistol range where maybe demo guns are used, then brought to the other location to be sold online? Of course details like that are conveniently left out of your vicious diatribe.

Half truths, personal attacks, out and out lies.

Is this the kind of company that deserves to be patronized?

One can only speculate how many customers are like the other Taurus purchaser above, who had problems with a firearm but let Taurus handle it without even calling you. Or how many felt duped but were too embarrassed to air their frustrations.

Read all this and decide for yourself, google Buds Gun Shop, use due diligence, which unfortunately I did not do before using Buds Gun shop!

Nov 24, 2009

The Buds Gun Shop store and Range in Paris, KY has absolutley NO common ownership with the Budsgunshop.com and Buds Police Supply store in Lexington, KY. That store in Paris was sold outright to a man in Chicago in April of 2008. It would be a complete violation of ATF rules to remove any firearms from the Lexington store, a licensed FFL location, and take to a different store/FFL licensed location in Paris, KY without documenting it in the ATF gunbook ...which was the documentation I was offering earlier to show that this has never been done with your gun (or any gun for that matter).

More erroneous assumptions and false accusations...call the Paris store at [protected] and ask them for yourself.

If you took more time to actually do the research and find out the facts before you assume...you would find that 99% of your problems are really not problems at all...just false assumptions.

Nov 24, 2009

Maybe you should spend less time on the internet trying to spin things and more time attending to business making things right. Ever hear the expression "the customer is always right?" Your business must be very slow if you have all day for this. Rightfully so.

"This guy gets the last word...as their is no end to the amount of false accusations that he can dream up...and leave me to defend...just a complete waste of time."

Well? Or are you a liar?

Nov 24, 2009

I WAS absolutely done on the "new vs. used issue"...then you started a whole new series of false accusations dealing with us sharing people's private information...another very serious and very false accusation which I have shared with our legal counsel.

You are entitled to your opinions and to express them wherever and h0wever you like...but blatantly false accusations that can harm someones reputation or livelihood is not a civil liberty.

You could have started this thread simply by saying you were not at all satisfied with the condition of your Taurus and nobody (surely not me anyway) could argue that with you...as it would be your honest opinion. However, the title of this complaint is "possible fraud" ?...followed by your "experience" to support how we conspired to sell you a used gun as new, and advising people not to buy from us...which is false, hurtful, and what prompted my campaign to disprove your claims.

I have no doubts you are not happy with your gun...which could have been easily rectified in the first 5 minutes that you made the decision not to be satisfied. We ship 200 firearms to all 50 states every day...you can't honestly think you are the first person not to be satisfied with their new gun ? Derek is our dedicated returns/exchange person, and I read his very cordial email to you early in this transaction attempting to assist you given the situation you had placed yourself in by accepting transfer of the gun...he said nothing rude or out of line to cause you to proceed to attack us on these forums...he was only trying to help you.

This has never been about money to me, as we (and actually everybody in the gun business in the past year !) are admittedly not hurting for money. This is about what is right and wrong...and you have yet to point out anything we actually did wrong...just false assumptions about what you think we did wrong.

Nov 24, 2009

Thanks for proving your are a liar.

In my belief there may be POSSIBLE fraud. My First Amendment right to relay my beliefs and observations are clearly established.

This is interstate and serious business.

Your veiled threats to provide documents related to my transaction with you are unequivacable and clearly stated.

I look forward to federal civil proceedings and the discovery process to get to the bottom of this.

Nov 24, 2009

Anything is possible...does not make it true. I can PROVE your accusations are false...but you can never prove something is true that is not true.

You will never prove that we sold you a used gun as new...or that I shared your personal information with anyone, or that I lied to you, or threatened you...as none of those things are true. For this very reason, I have no fear of any legal action you may choose to take.

I do not understand you at all...but I do not wish you any ill will. Above all, I am a Christian...although I have not done a great job of behaving like one in the heat of this argument. Pride is sometimes a great thing to have...but sometimes it causes people (me) to get defensive when what we take so much pride in is wrongfully attacked. We are a family here at Buds, so your accusations feel the same to me as if someone is attacking my family, and I am obviously very sensitive to that issue. When you say that I am a liar, it rolls right off my back...as I know that I am not so it really does not bother me at all.

I do not understand you at all...but may God Bless you anyway.

• St
      Nov 28, 2009

the fact buds gun shop is REPLYING to this proves right there he is a liar as does any other complaint on this website, secondly the fact buds gunshop made a cunch of accounts just to rate this low (dont lie ###) proves my point even more...fornboglod i hope you get justice for the money you have lost on this gun i really hope taurus refunds your money :P

• Bo
      Nov 30, 2009

The more I read from the complainant, the closer I get to assuming that he probably shouldn't be allowed to possess a handgun.
    Rarely do I take the side of an internet business, but, on the surface, it appears that he/she is way over the top on this one.
    If you have a beef, make your point then get over it. 99% of his/her problem is the choice of firearm brand.
    You want flawless? Buy a quality piece rather than a budget brand. Even off the shelf, you can't expect a Hyundai to perform like a HUMMER!
    Give it up dude, you're coming across as a whiner/self-appointed victim.

Dec 02, 2009

Threatening bodily harm "Mica1755?"

Personal threats were expected from "Team Buds" and their sycophantic hangers on.

Of course, you might not like it when this board is subpoened for your IP.

Obviously "Team Buds" does not value their FFL license that terribly much.

Dec 02, 2009

"Synderrela" your complaint on here is about an obvious scam "rebate" that you feel ripped you off.

Unlike you, my purchase was for a specific item advertised in a certain condition.

Its highly amusing when somebody "whining" about an obvious scam feels compelled to interject in a more nuanced situation.

And someone with as many posts as yours on here advising people with legitimate complaints to "get a life."

Perhaps you should "get a life" and stick with dusting shelves, mopping floors, et cetera, whatever it is you do in your hovel.

Dec 02, 2009

"Bob the Boogerhead's" name pretty much says it all, no further commentary needed.

• Us
      Dec 02, 2009

I can only "assume", fornboglod, based on my experience reading your posts, that Bob the Boogerhead is correct in questioning you qualifications to own a handgun. I can only "assume" that you have committed fraud through providing ID that overstates you age. It is "my suspicion that you must be a "spoiled rotten" 14 year old. "IMHO"

Kimber2

Dec 03, 2009

Team Buds and his minions, with all their conflicting attempts to deflect criticism, will not change the salient facts.

I ordered an item that was supposed to be "factory new."

I got an item that was used abused and nonfunctional.

The item in question was in Team Buds possession for 7 months.

What would be a reasonable conclusion?

My suspicions and reasonable conclusions stand.

Team Bud and their minions vitriol and online thuggery speaks to the nature of this organisation.

Once again, based on the hostile responses, personal attacks, and ever changing back story, decide for yourself,
    is a company like this worth patronizing? Just to save a few bucks?

I regret that I did not google this company and see all the other negative reviews, on this site, yahoo, and others.

I would have been much better off, for this amount of displeasure and ill will, to pay the 75 extra dollars and get the item locally.

Learn from my mistake!

Dec 03, 2009

Has Taurus confirmed receipt of your gun and have they commented on the condition ? If they acknowledge responsibility for the unsatisfactory condition of the new gun...does that also make them "liars" and "minions" of Buds ?

Just curious how far you are willing to take this ridiculous conspiracy theory ?

Dec 04, 2009

What's ridiculous is you would admit an apparent ATF violation on this site, your quoted statement below,

"Another reason we do not open the guns is for our own internal control, we do not allow employee's in the processing and shipping areas to handle the guns. Issues such as missing magazines and other undesirable issues can occur when too many people get involved in handling the guns."

It is required under FFL rules to check each firearm physically and VERIFY its serial numbers, and that it is IN FACT the firearm being shipped out.

Quite impossible if you are doing business as you say.

Your previous statement about "boxes in...boxes out" is not only patently ridiculous, but would not allow proper FFL procedures.

Expect further scrutiny by the appropriate agencies.

An early apology and offer of remediation would have nipped this in the "bud."

You reap what you sow, a classic quote that all businesses should consider.

I will comment no further until all information is back from the appropriate agencies.

• Dr
      Dec 07, 2009

I got to say IF this is a discussion between a customer who obviously is out of his damn mind and looking for something to fight over the internet and be mad about and Buds Gun Shop.

The words and actions of Buds gun shop employees posting on here is very unprofessional and not very good for PR...Surely they know better than stoop to the level of the ### complaining and making wild accusations.

I seem to want to take the side of Buds Gun Shop in this post but cant help but not want to do any business with them just for the fac tthat they spent the time arguing back and forth with him and a few times even jumped in the mud and started slinging insults and mud right along with him.

• Dr
      Dec 07, 2009

I like that fornboglod now is suing someone for making "threats of bodily harm"...

Clearly he is a high school drop out just looking to try and make himself appear smarter and stronger than his meaningless life clearly is and ever will be.

So by threatening to sue EVERYONE that doesnt agree with him he thinks he invokes fear and intimidation but really all he does is make people laugh at him.

Get a life and a job...You clearly have too much free time!

As for buds Gun Shop...Again I find it unprofessional you have resorted to throwing mud right alongside "fornboglod" bu t can see that your intentions were good by it, just you did it in a bad way. But at least you are only trying to protect your reputation...

• Le
      Dec 09, 2009

Bud has no reputation. Clearly this man was hyped, jewed and screwed by yet another crooked gun dealer. I live in Lexington and would never buy a gun from such a scrooge! WHy not just refund the guy, send the gun back yourself? This bud guy has the customer relations of the local license branch. With all the corruption at the Lexington airport, library and local politicians it is past time IMHO that the mayor takes a damn good look at the business dealings between this Bud creep and the local police if he is selling to them.

• 19
      Dec 17, 2009

Again, WOW!!! C'mon Bud's!!! Really? Really? This, and the other thread I commented on are just ridiculous!!

I have never experienced this type of unprofessional behavior from a major business. Who is authorizing these type of posts?

If this were my business, I would be wringing some necks. If it is the owner making these posts, then you are just wrong.

I agree that the customer is not always right, but you are just making an ### out of yourself on these threads.

I'm not saying that any of what you said is false, or didn't have to be conveyed, but to put this stuff on an open forum for all to see just lets people think that this is how to speak to all customers.

I am one more away from buying anything else from you guys or recommending you to any of my associates.

Again, I still think that you guys need to get rid of the rude person making these comments and produce an apology on your website for the unprofessional behavior displayed here.

Just swallow your pride and do it; it will help your image more than you can imagine.

Just a suggestion though.

• Ed
      Dec 19, 2009

I have dealt with Buds Gun Shop for several years and have several friends that have done the same. I have never had the first problem or complaint with anything that I have purchased from them, they are always friendly and courteous and they do appreciate your business. I do know if I were to have any sort of problem they would go out of their way to make me happy.

• Br
      Dec 27, 2009

I'd like to to just say the folks at Budsgunshop have been great. I am in the process of purchasing a Kimber Ultra Carry II with Crimson Lasergrips with a trade-in (P38) and a little cash. They have called me, answered my email promptly. I give them an A+++ on customer service and expect the same with their products.

Bruce M. Kinh

•   Jan 11, 2010

I have gone a online bank to withdraw money. There saw a new device (iPhone’s Credit Card Terminal) Have anyone any idea about iPhone’s Credit Card Terminal?

• Le
      Jan 12, 2010

They are & will continue to be my Gun dealer of choice.
    Lewis E.

• Po
      Jan 15, 2010

Wow, another complaint that could have been solved easily, but blew way out of purportion by someone at Buds getting very emotional and unprofessional with their customers. So glad I did some research on this place before buying. Everyone has some misorders, or problems with merchandise, no one would stop buying from you for the 1 out of 1, 000 orders that had a problem. However, seeing you openly in public handle them in this fashion leaves me with no disire whatsoever to buy anything from you. I dont honestly think I have ever seen a company respond to their customers in this fashion.

Jan 16, 2010

"I have purchased many guns from Bud's over several years. Of all those purchases, they have made one mistake. I complained & they offered to give me that product for free.
    They are & will continue to be my Gun dealer of choice.
    Lewis E."

Thank you Lewis E ! We greatly appreciate your business. It's great to hear about actual experiences from actual customers instead of all these "potentialbuyers"

• Hi
      Oct 03, 2018

@budsgunshop.com Wow, Rex (Bud's rep) replies are so backward and unprofessional. I'm just getting into guns, and have an order in process from Bud's Gun Shop. I hope I get lucky and it's not a used range gun. Even if good, I will make my other gun purchases from a different gun shop.
    Rex, are your Ruger 10 22s compacts used?