Menu

reviews & complaints

Tedder Industries Complaints Summary

9 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Tedder Industries's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Tedder Industries and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Tedder Industries has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Tedder Industries. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Tedder Industries complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Tedder Industries reviews & complaints

M
Tedder Industries has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tedder Industries I ordered a holster The tracking information said that it would be delivered July 6Nothing has arrived I've tried to get in touch with the

I ordered a holster The tracking information said that it would be delivered July 6Nothing has arrived I've tried to get in touch with the shipper No response Call the post office No response file a claim with the post office no response

M
Tedder Industries has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tedder Industries I ordered a holster from this company on 5/11 and here it is 4 weeks later and they won't respond to emails or even let me know when I will

I ordered a holster from this company on 5/11 and here it is 4 weeks later and they won't respond to emails or even let me know when I will receive my holster. This company was fast to take payment yet their customer service is absolutely horrible.

L
Tedder Industries has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tedder Industries When ordering the product in the description it stated that the product would be delivered by June 8th

When ordering the product in the description it stated that the product would be delivered by June 8th. No luck with customer service all they have to say is “due to the surge in orders we have a lead time” no mention of when I will receive the product or provide any other details.

Hide full review

Is Tedder Industries legit?

Our verdict: Tedder Industries has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Tedder Industries's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Tedder Industries can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Tedder Industries earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Tedder Industries achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Tedder Industries. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Tedder Industries resolved 100% of 9 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Tedder Industries has registered the domain name for aliengearholsters.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Aliengearholsters.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Tedder Industries website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Aliengearholsters.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Aliengearholsters.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Tedder Industries, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Tedder Industries as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Tedder Industries have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Tedder Industries website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Aliengearholsters.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Aliengearholsters.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Tedder Industries.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Tedder Industries protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • A website associated with Tedder Industries has been reported to be selling weapons online. It is important to ensure that the website and seller are legitimate, and to abide by the laws and regulations of your country regarding the purchase of weapons.
B
Tedder Industries has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tedder Industries Order number Not received my order *** and there is no way to get in contact with you

Order number Not received my order *** and there is no way to get in contact with you. I tried using the chat I started off at 34 ... got down to 17 and then it went back to 34. Unacceptable! You won't answer your phones or return calls. You took my money and never delivered a product and are not responding to phone calls or emails.

V
Tedder Industries has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tedder Industries I ordered 2 products May 26 and have not recieved any information on the order

I ordered 2 products May 26 and have not recieved any information on the order. The order is only listed as "confirmed" on their website. The estimated ship time was June 10th - 24th and it has still not shipped as of July 11th. I tried reaching out by phone 3 times. I entered my phone number to be called back but when I was called I just got a recording.

A

Tedder Industries I placed an order for a holster on May 19

I placed an order for a holster on May 19. It has been 37 days since the placement of the order and I still haven't received my product. I was quoted a delivery time frame of 30 to 35 days. I've contacted customer service two times, first through the help desk and second through live chat. Customer service was not of much help, they told me there would be delays due to increased order volume. I was never told a specific date of delivery.

F

Tedder Industries I ordered my holster originally on May 18

I ordered my holster originally on May 18. Customer relations did not allow contact via email, live chat or phone for 2 weeks eventually they answered. The customer service representative was very helpful and very understanding. She informed me that changing my order to a different material and holster would increase my order process time and ship date due to that material being in stock. It has now been 30 MORE days and I can not reach anyone in customer service via email, live chat, message or phone call. 5/18: *** As of June 5,2020:

T
Tedder Industries has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tedder Industries On 5/17 I placed an order with Alien Gear Holsters-I was quoted a delivery date of 6/26 due to COVID-19

On 5/17 I placed an order with Alien Gear Holsters-I was quoted a delivery date of 6/26 due to COVID-19. It’s July 5th and not only have I still not received the products, but I can’t even get a hold of customer service to cancel the order. They are not responding to emails, not answering the phone, and tonight I spent 90 minutes on their live chat and I was never helped-honestly I think they just stopped doing the live chat altogether tonight. Either send me the products I ordered or cancel the order and refund my money (I notice COVID-19 didn’t affect the billing department at all).

F

Tedder Industries To be completely fair, Alien Gear makes a quality product

To be completely fair, Alien Gear makes a quality product. That being said, their customer service is ABYSMAL! This is the 3rd order that I have placed with them and have had nothing but problems with their product delivery. Honestly the only reason that I ordered from them a third time was because I needed a part to go with a holster I had already ordered. I placed my order with them in May 9. The lead time showed 5-7 days when I placed my order. My payment was immediately deducted from my checking account (they never seem to have a problem processing those) and, to date I am unable to find any updates as to the status of my order. I have tried to contact them by email, and now receive an automated response that they are no longer answering emails and have moved all of their customer service reps to answering phone calls. I have tried numerous times to contact them by phone and have placed anywhere from 40-87 in line to speak to an actual person. I have left my number 6 times for a call back and have yet to receive one. I believe that I have given Alien Gear every opportunity to address my issue and they have made no attempt to resolve it. I’m now stuck with a fairly expensive holster that I can use and no way to resolve this issue

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Tedder Industries contacts