Buds Gun Shop / Fishy activity

An order was made online for a gun for christmas but the gun was not instock, and would not be received by the holiday so the order was cancelled. Buds Gun shop stated that nothing had been charged to the credit card. In the meantime, I get my statement that infact the full amount was charged to my card but no product was shipped or received. When contacting their store, they assured me the charge did not go through but in fact it did. I finally had to file the complaint with my credit card company, which takes 6-8 weeks to resolve. Now i have about a $500 charge on my card for something that i did not receive because they could not be honest and just refund the charge.

Comments

• Bu
      3rd of Dec, 2010

If you could please contact Elaine in our accounting department we will definitely do whatever needs to be done to get this taken care of for you. You can call her directly at 859-368-0419 EXT 7503. I am not sure who you spoke to, but we would never knowingly keep someones funds for a canceled order...so obviously there is some mistake or miscommunication here. I would be glad to help you myself but your post does not provide me with enough information to look this transaction history up for you. If we did in fact make a mistake here...then we will not only correct it...we will also provide you with an additional $50 gift card to compensate you for your trouble. If you are able to pm me your transaction details on this forum then I will gladly look into this for you myself.

• Fo
      7th of Dec, 2010

How can you look into a problem Rex, when you are too busy spinning your tales on here?

Freakin screwhead.

Your BBB rating is a bigger joke than your crappy company.

This guy had to go to his CC company and come on here because you KY jerks gave him the buzz off treatment. Now youre all customer satisfaction oriented, surprise surprise surprise, you freakin goober. Youre like Barney Fife, you shouldnt be trusted with a single bullet.

Did I mention Budsgunshop.com sucks?

• Bu
      9th of Dec, 2010

Impressive vocabulary you have there fornbloglod.

I have received no private message on this forum or any other communication from the original poster of this complaint. If the person who posted this complaint still has an issue I would appreciate knowing about it and also identifying the order in question so that I may look into this issue. Otherwise, I will assume this is just more false negative campaigns against us by a competitor or disgruntled person.

• Ke
      24th of Mar, 2011

Been there...same story!!! Took my money and have been told 3 times...4-5 days it will be returned to you. Got the same message again today. Called twice on the phone and left 2 email messages...NOTHING! No help at all. Used the on-line chat and was told, "sorry, there is nothing I can do for you". WHERE IS MY MONEY buds???

• Mi
      7th of Feb, 2012

Same issue... I ordered a gun last friday Feb. 03 2012. Used a Buds gift card through a friend. Did the same last month when i bought a pistol from Buds. But this time Buds sales reps. Asked for authorization from my friend who bought the gift card. Never was
    Asked last month when i purchased my handgun. The sales Rep. Went finished the transaction and gave me my order no. And said as soon as my friend called them up to authorize it will be ok to charge the GIFT CARD. I buddy was at work and got off late since we're on pacific standard time zone, it was too late for him to call Buds already was closed. Since i already have the order no. Went to Bass Pro las vegas to have my background check and FLL done. We both called monday FEB 06, him authorizing it i followed it up double checked i had the rifle reserved for me. Lady at buds said everything is ok and just tell Bass pro they will getting my Rifle soon. Even received an email from Buds saying payment was received and status was PENDING for Shipping i guessed! And when i double checked if there was any activity regarding my order later in the afternoon, only ONE order is SHOWING in my account. Tried to call the ORDER STATUS my order no. Is not found! I called early this morning same crap. They couldn't find my order no. And we checked the GIFT CARD balance, card wasn't even there... What happened BUDs? Where's my GIFT CARD? WHERE's my RIFLE? WHAT HAPPENED? Still waiting from a call back from your ACCOUNTING DEPT. WHEN?