Buds Gun Shop / Fishy activity
An order was made online for a gun for christmas but the gun was not instock, and would not be received by the holiday so the order was cancelled. Buds Gun shop stated that nothing had been charged to the credit card. In the meantime, I get my statement that infact the full amount was charged to my card but no product was shipped or received. When contacting their store, they assured me the charge did not go through but in fact it did. I finally had to file the complaint with my credit card company, which takes 6-8 weeks to resolve. Now i have about a $500 charge on my card for something that i did not receive because they could not be honest and just refund the charge.
More Buds Gun Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Buds Gunshop - Unethical Business Practices 
- Buds Gun Shop - Possible fraud? 
- Buds Gun Shop - Layaway scam 
- Buds Gun Shop - Credit Card Fraud 
- Buds Gun Shop - Rude service and deceptive business practices 
- BudsGunShop.com - store policy and customer service = zero
- Buds Gun Shop - warranty
- Buds Gun Shop - Sent used gun that was bought as new 
- Buds Gun Shop - A (sarr b6p) pistol
- Buds Gun Shop - Failure to honor sale, bait and switch to refurb?