Budgetpetcare.com / suspicious marketing
Doubt if they are offering legit products and now are saying they are in England, not Canada. Sales staff has strong non-US/non-British accent. Saw incredibly low prices for Advantage II on line - They are claiming to sell the quantity I would pay a reputable online company $320 for for under $200. So I did not order but phoned them. The company claims to be in London, England but their phone help is listed as US central standard time (CST). The person I spoke with had a heavy accent, not American or British. I called some other online pet health vendors that I had dealt with in the past and got a round estimate of the wholesale price for the product which is around twice what it is being sold for by this vendor. I strongly suspect that the item is not as presented and is either outdated or counterfeit. I decided to post this comment because the older comments are saying the company is in Canada and they are now claiming England.
More Budgetpetcare.com Complaints & Reviews
- Budget Pet Care . com - Scam 
- Budgetpetcare.com - The 1st time I ordered from them my order never shipped 
- Budgetpetcare.com - This company fits my criteria for shady
- Budgetpetcare.com - Never ever ever ever ever order from these ###
- Budgetpetcare.com - I received Frontline Plus that my vet says is not real
- BudgetPetCare - no mention that products I ordered were coming from australia, via germany!
- BudgetPetCare - found some great deals on sale
- Budgetpetcare.com - They have a better price than most, but I still haven't received my product after the 14 day promised shipping time
- Budgetpetcare.com - Scammers!
- BudgetPetCare - mistakenly ordered wrong product