BudgetPetCare.com — scam
Beware of Budget Pet Care dot com - Here's why. Order No [protected]. Purchase total $297.87 - Animal flea control - Advantage II - 1) 12-months supply - Kittens & small cats 1-9 lbs (Purple), 2) 6-months supply - Cats over 9 lbs (Orange); 12-months supply - K9 Advantix Large Dogs 21-55 lbs (Red).
All products upon arrival were placed in the same cool, dark place as specified. Note: products worked EXCEPT: Two vials from one-six-pack of Kittens and Small Cats contained NO medication at all. Four unopened vials remain of the six-pack package for inspection.
I telephoned twice to [protected] for next steps to correct problem. First call, female voice - I left message w order # requesting return call. Nothing. Second call - male voice - I left message, again w order #, requesting return call. It's now approximately two months later. Nothing. I call scam.
It's a bad business model to dismiss customers who would repurchase products. Again, I call Budget Pet Care dot com a scam. They have my telephone and order #. I still have faulty product as proof but would reorder with customer service.
More BudgetPetCare.com Complaints & Reviews
- BudgetPetCare.com - the 1st time I ordered from them my order never shipped 
- BudgetPetCare.com - this company fits my criteria for shady
- BudgetPetCare.com - never ever ever ever ever order from these #
- BudgetPetCare.com - I received frontline plus that my vet says is not real
- BudgetPetCare.com - worst experience I ever got
- BudgetPetCare - no mention that products I ordered were coming from australia, via germany!
- BudgetPetCare.com - suspicious marketing
- BudgetPetCare.com - they have a better price than most, but I still haven't received my product after the 14 day promised shipping time
- BudgetPetCare.com - scammers!
- BudgetPetCare - mistakenly ordered wrong product