BudgetPetCare.comscam

D Review updated:

Beware of Budget Pet Care dot com - Here's why. Order No [protected]. Purchase total $297.87 - Animal flea control - Advantage II - 1) 12-months supply - Kittens & small cats 1-9 lbs (Purple), 2) 6-months supply - Cats over 9 lbs (Orange); 12-months supply - K9 Advantix Large Dogs 21-55 lbs (Red).
All products upon arrival were placed in the same cool, dark place as specified. Note: products worked EXCEPT: Two vials from one-six-pack of Kittens and Small Cats contained NO medication at all. Four unopened vials remain of the six-pack package for inspection.
I telephoned twice to [protected] for next steps to correct problem. First call, female voice - I left message w order # requesting return call. Nothing. Second call - male voice - I left message, again w order #, requesting return call. It's now approximately two months later. Nothing. I call scam.
It's a bad business model to dismiss customers who would repurchase products. Again, I call Budget Pet Care dot com a scam. They have my telephone and order #. I still have faulty product as proof but would reorder with customer service.

Sep 19, 2014

If it is Advantage II then contact the maker so they can deal with it... The distribution company has nothing to do with the quality control of the product.

• S
      Apr 21, 2017

@MkStItCh That's not true. I contacted Bayer and they said they do not sell to this company. It's not their problem. Scammers on eBay etc. They said they distribute to 1-800 Pet Meds and 2 others, I forget. I went with 800 pet meds after spending a fortune getting ripped off from other sellers. Even Amazon. 6 vials of Fronntline Plus is $89.00. How can this company possibly sell it for $18.00.

• S
      Apr 21, 2017

@Susan97 Sorry, that was for Advantage however I switched to Frontline, same deal.

• D
      Sep 19, 2014

I disagree. Failure to return multiple telephone messages with order number clearly says, "Budget Pet Care does not care." Further, I didn't buy it from the maker.

Sep 20, 2014

You purchased a NEW product from a company that has no way of knowing that the problem would occur without opening the package and checking it. Then, they could not sell the item as new because it was open.

I agree that they should have responded and told you and that makes them a poorly run company BUT I stll think that you need to contact the manufacture.
    In addition, MOST packages say something in the lines of "CONTACT US AT (800)***-**** IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS"

I am sorry but I respectfully disagree with your logic.

• D
      Sep 20, 2014

A wise man is not governed by others, nor does he try to govern them; he prefers that reason alone prevail.
    May we agree to disagree?

I Like That option