BSNL / SIM is deactivated

1 India Review updated:

27/10/2007
I am BSNL prepaid customer since 5 years.

Recently I have got my SIM changed as it was not working in my new Sony Erricson instrument. Then it was activated in two days. I hardly used it for 1 or 2 days then again it became inactive. First they stopped outgoing and then they stopped incoming too and it shows inactive SIM.

I say if there is any fault from customer side they should first intimate him and then they should take any action.

My balance is also about Rs. 1939 and validity is till May 2008.

I tried to call Customer Care by my another BSNL Mobile but hardly it works and sometime I hear cassette that "It is out of coverage" or "It is switched off" and if at all it is connected after waiting for 4-5 minutes when a person attends the call, in a second or a two it gets disconnected.

Please help me in this regard to restart my number.

My mobile No. is [protected]
My SIM No. [protected]

Yours truly,

Vijay Rana,
Baroda, Gujarat.

Comments

15th of Aug, 2008

hello bsnl

my exel sim was not working

• Ub
      29th of Oct, 2008

validity of tis mob no:9495803322

3rd of Feb, 2009

sir, I purchase last month new bsnl no. all services is normaly activated. i am regulerly use mobile for calling . But to-day sim network is loss. disply on screen is 'sim card rejected ' plz help me . my identaty sub-mited in exl office. plz my problem solve. thank you MY NO - 9465623656 JALANDHAR CITY 03/02/ 09 Email i/d manusatinder@rediffmail.com