BSNL / SIM is deactivated
I am BSNL prepaid customer since 5 years.
Recently I have got my SIM changed as it was not working in my new Sony Erricson instrument. Then it was activated in two days. I hardly used it for 1 or 2 days then again it became inactive. First they stopped outgoing and then they stopped incoming too and it shows inactive SIM.
I say if there is any fault from customer side they should first intimate him and then they should take any action.
My balance is also about Rs. 1939 and validity is till May 2008.
I tried to call Customer Care by my another BSNL Mobile but hardly it works and sometime I hear cassette that "It is out of coverage" or "It is switched off" and if at all it is connected after waiting for 4-5 minutes when a person attends the call, in a second or a two it gets disconnected.
Please help me in this regard to restart my number.
My mobile No. is [protected]
My SIM No. [protected]
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone