BSNL / Telephone is out of order

1 India Review updated:

I am a regular customer of BSNL (Hajipur, Bihar) landline. My telephone number is 235468. Since 15 days, the telephone connection is out of order.There is no inquiry abut it. It not the only problem with my my telephone, the whole village (Murawotput, Mahanar) is suffered by this problem. The department do not take any action.

Thanks!

Comments

• Su
      9th of Jul, 2007

I brought a mobile phone from the hanley store in stoke-on-trent-staffordshire i brought the lg chocolate phone on February the 1st and it stopped saving the phone numbers to the sim card the phone was sent off four weeks ago and they say that no fault was found one of the staff in store witnessed the problem and asked the to recheck the phone they still stay that there is no fault and if i want my phone back i've got to pay £17.63 i don't see why i should off had to pay for this has the problem is still going to be there when i get it back. This is not the first phone i've brought from phones4u and had problems with put it will defiantly be the last i think that i should off been able to get my money back has it is still under guarantee i was told that if when i get the phone back and the problem is still there then i can send it off myself to find out what the problem is then they'll give me the £17.63 back i've lost three jobs through not having my phone so who's going to reinbersing me for the inconvenienced i want to know where i stand with getting my money back when the phone comes back with this problem not being fixed.

• Ha
      16th of Mar, 2010

i want to make a complanit on about 3/4 membaers off staff in phones4u in hanley store s-o-t john, racheal, and the manager and assisant manager, ive never been treated so unfaily in my life, as i have been today 16/03/10, as i work as a sales assisant i no the way how to treat my customers and respect them, and my customers are always right to me, even when realy they arnt but aleast that customers has walked away happy and will return to my store, i do not no how that shop is open with staff like that ther attuide were discusting, disrespecable, and all because they have set up a pay monthly sim up in my name and used my bank details, without me knowin, when it not mine and i havent even asked for it and now they say i have to pay for it aswel as my other contract, which i can not afford and iam not paying for something i havent got, well i would like to tell phones4u TRAIDING STANDARDS r coming right your way, and you will also will be looking at been done for fraud, and i will get my money back no matter what, very, very bad customer service i would advise no one to use that store.it would be very nice for one of them to owen up for there doing as its not a mistake please contact on 07775595459