Brylane Home / poor customer service
Found them on a site recommending good discounts on comforters.
Had good prices and pretty good selection, we wanted new comforters for rarely used guest room. Bought total of 3 comforters as well as an 14 piece Iced Tea Serving set.
I recieved emails saying I placed an order, but did not notice until later that no order number was on the order. I called several days later to find out status of my order. I had recieved no further emails nor confirmation that shipping had occurred. My phone call resulted in getting tracking numbers on the things I ordered and later in the day I was able to track them on line.
When the order was recieve 8 days after ordering, the Iced Tea Serving Set was packed simply in a flimsy grey plastic bag and the thin card board box inside contained a very damaged set with the pitcher and many other items damaged. The shipping paperwork stated and a phone call to the number on the pack slip confirmed that I could return damaged product, but I was responsible for shipping and handling costs and to ship the package back would cost me a minimum of $6.50 which was more than I paid for it. The companies policy is such that anything they ship that is not worth returning to them at a cost of $6.50 does not need to be well packaged.
I have learned a hard lesson not to deal with new online merchants without more research. I would never buy from them again and would tell others not to as well.
More Brylane Home Complaints & Reviews
- Brylane Home - scam charges
- Brylane Home - shady behavior/terrible customer service 
- Brylane Home - extra orders/faulty website
- Brylane Home - shoddy merchandise reshipped to me
- Brylane Home - bedskirt
- Brylanehome.com - credit card
- Brylane Home / Full Beauty - credit card customer service
- Brylanehome.com - very unpleasant experience
- BrylaneHome - they cancelled my order
- Brylane Home - undelivered product and poor customer service