Broyhill Furniture — The poor quality of couch and love seat. The hearth collection a/o 8785-85/2tp 8592-85 and a/o 8785-85/2tp 8592-85
We purchased these products and now less than 2 years later the one spring on the bottom cushion of the loveseat is popping up. When it comes to the couch the back cushions are drooping. I am the only one sitting on the couch and I weigh a 130 pounds. Art Van came out in a timely fashion and were very helpful. The last furniture we bought was 20+ years old and our son is still using it. We were told that we need to unzip the back cushion and fluff it up. This is the last furniture we planned on purchasing since I am in my sixties and my husband in his late fifties. If we knew that there was going to be a continuous issue we would never have purchased it. We have no problems with any of the other products we purchased including the Lazyboy recliner which is the company we bought our last furniture from. There are a few ways to resolve this, one is to have us return the couch and loveseat and replace them with a different style of Boyhill furniture or to refund us our money and we will buy Lazyboy furniture from Art Van.
More Broyhill Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Broyhill Furniture Gallery - Worst puchase experience -- Do not go there!!! 
- Broyhill Furniture - Bad service
- Broyhill Galleries - Poor quality
- Broyhill Furniture - Calling my cell, leaving message!
- Broyhill - Measurements not as listed in store catalog or on Internet 
- Broyhill Furniture - a chair that is falling apart that is 7 months old.
- Broyhill Furniture - sofa and loveseat fabric
- Broyhill Furniture - poor quality loveseat recliner
- Broyhill Furniture - laramie leather sofa
- Broyhill Furniture - maddie couch 6517_3, fabric 8417_8