Brookstone.com / false advertising
I ordered the Igallop exercise machine at a sale price of 199. I received an email stating it was in stock and processing. Five days later I received a letter it was no longer available or in stock. I called the company and asked why, and they told me there was nothing they could do. They wouldnt even offer me compensation of anything.Very rude customer service, and was told orders are placed as they come in. If that was true, I would should have received my order as it stated it was in stock and processing. Of course they had the new model for 300.00 more and would not even offer a discount on that one. No customer satisfaction here.
More Brookstone.com Complaints & Reviews
- Brookstone / Digital Photo Keychain - not compatible with mac! 
- Brookstone - uncooperative customer support 
- Brookstone - dishonorable return policy! 
- Brookstone - massage chair repair 
- Brookstone - crappy return policy 
- Brookstone - manager customer service
- Brookstone - no concern to consumers whatsoever
- Brookstone - cool it hand held fan
- Brookstone - i'm very disappointed
- Brookstone - thieves!