British Airways / lost luggage claim
My husband and I flew BA from Heathrow to Boston on September 2nd 08. On arrival at Boston one of our bags was not on the carousel. This was reported to BA staff at the airport and after being asked to wait for approximately an hour for them to check if the luggage went on the plane we were told it had and had indeed been unloaded at our destination. We were told due to the length of our stay in the USA our claim would be dealt with over here. Now 34 days later I have received a check which doesn't correlate with out of pocket expenses and no explanation as to when the missing items will be compensated for.
I find the business practices of what is supposedly our National Airline reprehensible and feel thoroughly embarassed for anybody, especially a non UK citizen, who is treated in a similar fashion.
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - luggage damage after landing in london 
- British Airways - air ticket I purchased
- British Airways - I was denied boarding
- British Airways - unethical behaviour and loss on my part 
- British Airways - ba4143