British Airways / wet suitcases
WE, me and my husband Moshe Vered, arrived at London Heathrow airport on the evening of 6.10.08 from New Ark in the U.S. The flight number was 0186.
Next morning, on the 7th of October we flew to Tel Aviv with flight number 0165.
The suitcases stayd during the night at the airport. It rained during the night and the morning .
When we arrived at Tel Aviv and opened the suitcases the contents were soaked with water. Clothes, shoes, books, medications.
We were very distressed and we are expecting an explanation and a compensation.
Ruth and Moshe Vered
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - baggage damage
- British Airways - luggage damage after landing in london 
- British Airways - air ticket I purchased
- British Airways - I was denied boarding
- British Airways - unethical behaviour and loss on my part