Bray & Scarff / service calls

1 Laurel, MD, United States Review updated:

I've ordered literally over $100, 000.00 from Bray & Scarf for various properties within a short period of time. For the past 6 weeks I've called and left numerous messages and also on occasions spoke directly with the store manager, John Damico. No one will return calls to discuss issue with appliance and service visit. I had to seek service repair from a totally different company not associated with Bray & Scarf. By the way, my appliancescare still under warranty!

Last week John Damico told me he was no longer the store manager and was now a sales person he stated that he would have the store manager contact me it's been seven days and no one has contacted me. I called today and was told by an employee that John Damico IS in fact the store manager. I went so far as to call another store location in Alexandria, Virginia and was also told that John Damico is the store manager.

The fact that they came to my home 6 weeks ago, made sure they collected the service fee; did not correct the problem nor has anyone returned to fix the problem as the technician promised. No one, absolutely no one, is willing to talk. Where do I go from here?

Ro
Jul 20, 2017

Comments

27th of Jul, 2017

I had the same experience - it has been 8 weeks since I put in a service call for repairing my microwave. The customer service quality is horrible and I can only hope that they will improve. I am done with Bray & Scarff