Bravofly / flight change

1 Spain Review updated:

I had a terrible experience with Bravofly. This agency is a completely scam. I bought a ticket go/return Melbourne/Madrid with them and paid the extra service of full flex in order to be able to change my return flight in case I needed to. 2 weeks before my return flight, I asked to change it from January 2016 to September 2016. For 1 week, they were sending me nonsense emails, without giving me any clear solution to my request. I was trying to call them as well, but they kept sending me to other phone numbers, and no one was apparently qualified enough to do what I was asking for and what I paid for when I purchased my tickets. It is also very funny; that when you contact the company with their base in England, they ask for your banc account details and tell you the cost for the minute is 6E! When I asked for the Spanish central to call them, they send me to call the Australian central. I called the Australian one; all the lines were surprisingly occupied (I called for 4 days straight, making sure it was in the Australian working hours). Finally, after a lot of phone calls and emails, I asked them to change my flight to the first week of September, and they told me its around 1500E to change my flight. I asked to change it for the cheapest day in September and they answered me that for the 10th of September it would be a cost of over 1000E! In their website, the flights showed for the same dates are around 700E! So I paid an extra service for nothing and lost my return flight as the agency is not able to change it (they say it depends on the airline). ALL LIES. I am so disappointed. It’s the most dishonest and unprofessional service I have ever experienced in my life. So, my advice for those out there planning on buying anything through them, don´t do it! You will safe yourself some money and headaches!

Re
Jan 9, 2016

Comments

• La
      21st of Jan, 2016

I had same feeling! The WORST service ever! I am still waiting the email from bravofly for changing my flights but no answer. Who charges 6E for 1 min call!!! Stupid.