Bravofly / bad service
I am very disappointed because the service you provided was unsatisfactory because I had still not received a confirmation email on the 16th of September, one day before my departure. When I booked the flight there was no information given to me that the flight was not confirmed yet. I provided my credit card details and received a booking number. By doing that I expect that the flight I purchased is confirmed. Only after the booking I could see at bravofly.de that my flight was not confirmed and I was very worried whether I can fly or not. I had to call an international hotline which was relatively expensive (6 Euros). I was told that it is not sure when my flight is going to be confirmed. Being told that my flight is still not sure I immediately asked for a cancellation of the transaction. This was a poor service and due to this I had to cancel important appointments.
To resolve this problem I would appreciate it if you could refund the cost for the hotline which was charged on my credit card.
More Bravofly Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - very very bad service 
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight 
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation 
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- Bravofly - waste of money, do not use 
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - a flight from manchester via new york to detroit
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - hotel booking - non refundable did not state anywhere that I could not change the date
- Bravofly - wrong check in code from ryanair flight given by bravo flight made me lose the flight!!!
- Bravofly - I made a booking through skyscanner they took payment but no flights
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - cancelled ticket