[Resolved] Bravofly / Bravonext SA / bad service/ not to use

Australia

I had booked a flight from Shanghai to Macao on 28th of August 2017 for my family via Bravofly, however the online system did duplicate bookings for us as we received two booking ID with the exactly same itinerary and charged money twice by credit card. I tried to send emails and call their customer service based in Australia to ask for canceling the duplicate booking and get a refund. BUT They are so rude & keep getting different excuses! AND Never reply your emails! Thursday was my forth calls to them and they said they will give me a reply in 4hrs. It is already 3 weeks from my first call. Seems like Bravofly trying to avoid their mistake and wont help. I just want a response or answer. Definitely The worst service or trade I have to deal with.
I FEEL RIPPED OFF!!
ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK!!

• Resolution statement

• BravoFly / Bravonext SA Customer Care's Response, Sep 15, 2017

Dear rippleflora,

thank you for contacting us here. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a cause to complain about our services.

I hope you can appreciate that as we act as an intermediary between the airline and the client we are subject all the airline’s decisions regarding changes, cancellations and refunds, amongst others. Whether an airline offers a refund for a cancellation and the amount of it depends both on the airline and the type of ticket purchased as rules vary greatly.

I would like to have the opportunity to check your reservation in our system and I would like to ask you for your booking ID, then our Customer Care Agents will get in touch with you and ask for further details on your travel experience.

Kind regards,
    Sofia

• Updated by rippleflora, Sep 15, 2017

Dear Sofia,
    Thanks for your reply.
    We have two booking ID 1080092989 and 1080103537 as your online system made duplicate bookings, now we want to keep the first one to use and cancel the second to get refund.
    We also contacted Airline to check booking status and be told none of them had request to cancel via bravofly, SO please process the refund to us ASAP!
    Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
    Flora

• BravoFly / Bravonext SA Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2017

Dear Flora,

thank you for your latest response with the two booking IDs. I'm sorry to hear that you have had some difficulties with receiving a refund for your double booking.

As far as I can see in our system, one of our Customer Care Agents has started to work on your query and submitted your request to the airline. We are still waiting for the airline's response and as soon as we've got an update, we'll get back to you.

Kind regards,