Bravo Fly / plane ticket

Switzerland, Switzerland

I booked a plane ticket for my daughter studying in Ottawa Canada to visit us as we work in the state of kuwait. It was for the Christmas holidays. When She presented for checking in at Ottawa airport 3 hours before the flight, she was told by Air Canada that her first name and family name were correct but misplaced one with the other, we called Bravofly to ask about and it's a paid call. The operator informed us that nothing can be done and that we have to send an email to customer service. My daughter missed her flight and she had to stay in a hotel as the university residence was already closed for holidays. we got areply from Bravofly services that the names were written correctly for the booking, Air Canada gave us a print of the refusal for check in stating that the names were misplaced. After more than five days Bravofly sent a new email saying that it wasn't their mistake. They proposed a no show refund. I had to book a new ticket, pay the hotel and she arrived after Christmas. Later on after many emails from my side Bravofly replied that I shall not get any type of refunds not even the taxes. The ticket cost was around 1400 euros plus what I had to pay for my daughter's accomodation in Ottawa for six days.

Mo