Brandsmart / Frigidaire Range / dishonesty
On January 23, 2008 I bought a Frigidaire Range and Microwave. The salesman was Mr. Carlos Garcia. The range had a big sign about a $75.00 rebate with Frigdaire. Mr. Carlos Garcia completed himself the rebate form. I send it to the address indicated in the form. After 4 months later I called Frigidaire and was told that the rebate was invalid because I needed to buy 2 appliances and the Microwave did not qualified as an appliance. Today I received a card from "Resubmissions, PO Box 028516, Miami, Florida" stating that: All required products were not submitted.
Brandsmart, Frigidaire and Mr. Carlos Garcia are companies and persons with no honesty. They all will lie to the customers in order to sell anything. Please people be careful with those scams from Frigidaire, Brandsmart and people like Mr. Garcia, they are out there to rob you.
More Brandsmart / Frigidaire Range Complaints & Reviews
- BrandsMart USA - service 
- BrandsMart USA - don't be awed about the price 
- Brandsmart USA/WCPS Inc - warranty on tv 
- BrandsMart USA - poor customer service 
- BrandsMart U.S.A. - customer service 
- BrandsMart USA - samsung efficient washer
- BrandsMart USA - 65" bolva tv
- BrandsMart USA - lg door in door refrigerator 
- BrandsMart USA - refrigerator
- BrandsMart USA - whirlpool dryer