Bradfordexchange / beware!!

1 Niles, IL, United States Review updated:

Do not order anything from this scam site! I made my order back in March and receive nothing yet. When I contacted BradfordExchange for the first time they claimed my order was on its way and asked me to be more patient. One month later they said that my item was no longer in stock and offered me to cancel my order. I agreed and they promised me a refund. When I contacted them in May they said that my order was delivered!! Then they ignored me till August. In August they replied and said I'll get my money soon and then nothing again!! I'm so sick of this scam! I'm reporting BradfordExchange!
Beware, this website is not to be trusted!!

Ta
Nov 8, 2016

Comments

• Ha
      11th of Jul, 2017

I ordered a necklace for my grandson in Feb 2017, and was told that my card would not be charged. I received a postcard from Bradford Exchange on 04/09/2017 stating that due to unforeseen delays, they would not be able to ship out my item until 07/09/2017. I have waited until today (07/11/2017) to see what the hold up is. I called BE and was told that I did not reinstate my order, which is a lie, I did!!! And I have the card to prove it. Then I was told that the product was cancelled on June 07, 2017, and that I would not receive a refund since it did not ship. My credit card company said that my card was charged in Feb. I don't know who to believe now. All I know is that I don't have the necklace and I'm paying my credit card company for nothing. I will order nothing else from Bradford Exchange. They have really gone down from what I knew of them in earlier years.