Bottom Line Books / getting billed for something I did not order
I am receiving a bill for something I did not order - or recall ordering. I have written to the company and all I got back was another bill and threat of collections using "various legal means at their disposal" to collect and if not paid in 28 days from the date of the letter, - (2/27), received 3/5, "additional collection procedures will automatically result".
There was NO phone number to call them on the letter.
Second of all, I don't order ANYTHING that I do not pay for up front.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received