Bottom Line Books / billing for unauthorized shipment
Received unsolicited 2011 year book in mail last month. Unlike ordered books, there was no invoice attached to the box. Today I receved their "BILL" for $36.91 for the book it says I ordered.
Because it is Federal and State law that no one has to pay for anything sent to anyone who did not order what was sent, I will not pay. Nor does such item have to be returned.
I will send their "BILL" back with a cover letter indicating I am aware of the law. They'll get the invoice back but not the book! Betch they won't do this again!
Did this with another outfit who nevertheless turned their bill over to their collecxtion agency. Explained my understanding of the law and never heard from them again. Credit reports showed no report was ever made by them.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received
- Bottom Line Books - 2018 health breakthroughs 
- Bottom Line Books - bl ultimate women's guide