Bottom Line Books / receiving bill for order I did not place
1 Review updated:
I received books I did not order and I returned them and they send a letter acknowledging that I did not order it. I returned the item but they bill me for it constantly. I will not pay for something I did not order.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received