Bottom Line Books / receiving bill for order I did not place

1 PO Box 11014Des Moins, IA, United States Review updated:

I received books I did not order and I returned them and they send a letter acknowledging that I did not order it. I returned the item but they bill me for it constantly. I will not pay for something I did not order.

Ly

Comments

• He
      20th of Jul, 2008

It appears as if Bottom Line is pulling the wool over a lot of people eyes. They are trying to charge me for a book that I have not, did not or should not receive. I can't tell you when the book was supposed to have been delivered. I did not sign for any book from Bottom Line and personally I do not plan on paying for something I did not order and have not received. Granted, about 3-5 years ago I ordered from BL but since I have no need in ordering books because I can get what I need over the internet.

I plan to send them this letter before I forword it to Better Business Bureau, in hopes them will acknowledge that I did not receive any books from them

28th of Jul, 2008

The same thing happened to me. Also they started sending me their Bottom Line magazine every month which I did not order either. I thought it was just something that they did if you ordered a book from them until I got a bill for it. I wrote several times explaining to them that I hadn't ordered it and was not going to pay for it. It took until I threatened to call the Better Business Bureau before they stopped harrassing me.

• Ha
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I made the mistake of ordering their "mind boosting secrets" a while back. They sent me a bill for $47.94 which was a lot higher then I was told; however, I went ahead and paid - kept the books. Three weeks later I received another bill for $35.92. I paid this after thinking about it for a long while. I remember how Columbia Clearing House use to work 30 years ago. Once they had ya they would keep billing you. If you said enough is enough then they would take you to the claims. This is bull puckie. I received another bill today for $35.92 - my third bill and the other two have cleared the bank back in August. I will be sending this bill back with a letter.

This letter will go to Otto Huebner - Credit Manager in Des Moines.