Boston Pizza / unethical behaviour
After a movie, we went to a Boston Pizza, location 450 Promenade Centropolis in Laval Quebec, the time was 21:30. My wife and I walked in and stood by the counter to be seated. The young lady at the desk was on the phone, I don't think it was a personal call, and we waited patiently to be seated. after about 5 minutes, I asked if we can sit or someone will seat us, to which she replied, it won't be long, someone will seat you shortly. We waited for another 5 minutes, no one came and she continued on the phone. I interrupted her and thanked her for the great service and walked out. I decoded to return and asked for the manager, she did come promptly, and explained to her what happened. she apologized and offered to seat us, however, by that time we lost our appetite for Boston Pizza. She did offer to give us something but we were too upset.
People seem to forget that when we walk into an establishment, we chose it and we expect to get the service. We as customers expect to pay a price for quality food and willingly pay to get the quality and service that is expected from our choice. The people who work there should be grateful to the customer for choosing their establishment.
I am very disappointed and probably never go back there again.
More Boston Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Boston Pizza-Pizzas - pizza size ripoff
- Boston Pizza - personal violation 
- [Resolved] Boston Pizza - rascist & abusive barry phommavong 
- Boston Pizza - manager refusing to seat table for one 
- Boston Pizza - t4
- Boston Pizza - obnoxious customer 
- Boston Pizza International - poor service on takeout food order
- Boston Pizza - food, service 
- Boston Pizza International - order and pick up service
- Boston Pizza International - overcharged