Bose Quiet Comfort II Headphones / Plastic Junk

1 AL, United States Review updated:

The design of the $299 Bose Quiet Comfort II Noise-Canceling Headphones is flawed. The plastic used in the headband cracks under the stress of normal use. We have gone through three sets in two years. Bose replaced the headphones twice at minimal cost to me, but now that the third set has snapped, I'm not even going to bother asking them to replace them again. They work very well and are very comfortable to wear, but the material defect makes them a bad investment.

Comments

• Li
      26th of Feb, 2011

I received a Quite comfort 3 headphone $345. These headphone is not comfortable. It squeese the ears and hurts after 1 hour of use. When I returned the QC 3 to Santa Clara Ca. Store in Valley fair . The Manager proceed to tell me I can only get a credit after 9 days of buying the product contrary to the company's 30 day Return Policy. And I was treated like I was a lowlife by the Manager. Not a good product and not good customer service. Beware if you buy an expensive product the least they can do is treat you wellas a customer.